5

I watched as a griever threw one of the boys over the side of the walkway. I screamed and leaped forward at the griever stabbing my spear into its side. I flinched as the creature let out an ungodly scream. I turned to look at Kai and Ranger fighting a griever of their own. The griever I was battling turned quickly and hit me into the wall. I groaned as I slowly stood up, my entire body ached but I couldn't not fight. I watched as Theo entered the code and the doors unlocked, "COME ON!!" He screamed. I grabbed a spear that was on the floor and threw it into the eye of the griever that Ranger and Kai were battling and we all ran towards him.
We managed to make it out but before Theo could get out of the maze, he was grabbed by a griever and thrown over the side of the walkway.
I quickly closed the door and looked at the two boys. Out of 60 people in the glade, only 3 made it out. I was devastated. We had to leave Oliver in the glade because he refused to come. We walked farther into the room and saw bodies of people in long white cloaks scattered around the room. I stepped over a woman with a hole in her forehead and shuddered. I stepped up onto a rising in the middle of the room. I grabbed onto Kai and Rangers hand a looked at them.
"We're out." I whispered. 
I smiled at the two boys, "We're out. We're free." I squealed as we all started to laugh and cry. 
"We can't leave..." I froze. I knew that voice anywhere. I slowly turned around and standing there holding up a pistol, was Oliver. 
"Yeah we did. Oliver, we're out." Ranger raised his hands and slowly stepped in front of me, as did Kai. "No. We belong to maze." Kai took a cautious step forward, "Careful," I warned. "He's been stung.
"Yeah, I know." I watched as the trigger pulled back and the gun fired hitting Kai in the chest. I screamed and ran towards Kai as he fell to the floor. He coughed and blood dribbled down his chin. I wiped it off with my sleeve when another gunshot was fired I ducked thinking he shot at me but I heard a loud thud from behind me and turned to see Ranger fall to the ground, with a gunshot wound in his forehead. The tears that were already streaming down my face, started to come down harder. I looked at Oliver who still looked crazy. When he looked at me, the insanity slowly retreated from his features and he looked at Ranger and Kai in surprise, then at me, then at the gun in his hand.
He looked at me in surprise and started to cry. He fell to the floor and  looked at me, "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm so so sorry." I stared at the boy through tears and watched as he slowly raised the gun to his head with his finger on the trigger. My eyes widened as he pulled the trigger. "NO!!!" I reached my hand out towards the now dead glader. 
I was now alone. Surrounded by the bodies of my brothers and best friend. I started to cry even harder when a bunch of armed people barged into the room I looked up from Kai and looked at the strangers. Four of them began to run towards me. They grabbed my arms and pulled my out of the room. I struggled and fought them, but eventually gave up. I was a teenage girl fighting against grown men. 
I was dragged into a plane and we flew off. I curled into a ball and started to cry. I was alone, I had nobody, and it was tearing me apart.