11

Y/N'S POV

I woke up gasping for breathe. I sat up and got onto my hands and knees and threw up. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and sat down, my mouth and throat still burning. I was in a box. A large metal box. I was surrounded by wooden crates and barrels. The box was moving. I think it was moving at least. I tried to stand up but immediately fell back to the ground. Yep. Definitely moving. 

I crawled behind a couple boxes and pulled my legs to my chest. I looked up at the ceiling and realized that it was getting closer and I started to panic. "HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY! HELP ME!" I laid onto the ground and pulled my legs into my chest, preparing for the impact which would most likely kill me. 

I grunted at the box came to a sudden stop, throwing me up in the air and then I fell back to the ground. I crawled back behind the boxes and waited. I don't know what I was waiting for, but I waited. I was about to move out from behind the boxes when a beam of light was shown into the box.

"No Greenie this month?" I peaked out from the box and immediately hid behind them again. Standing above my head had to at least of been thirty or forty people. I looked around where I was sitting and saw a small knife in the corner of the box. I reached over to it, as soon as I had it in my hand the box moved. 

I let out a small yelp and quickly clasped a hand over my mouth. 

"Wait! There is someone in there I heard them!" 

"Theo! Did you hear that? Come on! He's down there somewhere." I heard two more people jump in and the box jerked again. I banged against one of the boxes, sending the small stack tumbling over. 

Shit

I jumped up, knife still in hand and grabbed to closest person to me, a boy. I held the knife to his neck and looked at two more boys who were standing across from me. I pressed the knife harder into the boys neck, earning a whimper from him, and asked demandingly, "Where am I?"

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the wooden ceiling. I groaned and sat up. I looked around the room and saw everyone still sleeping. I looked over at the table and saw a bunch of tissues and sitting in a cup, was my bullet.

I fumbled with blanket someone had placed over me and uncovered my legs. I untied the cloth that was wrapped around my leg and saw my leg crudely stitched up. I let out a small chuckle and tied it back up. I placed the blanket back over myself and laid back down, my head not meeting the ground but Newts chest. 

I snickered as he let out a small grunt in his sleep. I smiled and slowly closed my eyes, allowing myself to slowly yet surely, fall asleep.

~TIME SKIP~

 I slowly opened my eyes, not to see the ceiling like earlier, but to Frypan, Newt, Minho, Aris, and Jorge's face. I smiled slightly and said, "Hi. How you doin'."

Sorry sorry! I just had to put this in!

Newt chuckled and sat down beside me. I sat up and looked at Minho who was staring at me. I cocked my head to the side, "There something on my face, Minho?" 

"No. No there isn't."
"Then why are you staring at me?" I stared back at the boy and smiled slightly. 
"No reason."

I shrugged and turned to look at Newt. "I have good idea."

He looked away from the ground and turned his attention to me, "What is your 'good idea'?"

"I'm gonna give everyone their own nickname!" I looked over at Minho. "Your name reminds me of a flamingo, so yours is Flaminho." I looked over at Newt, "Your name is a lizard, so you're Lizard."

I turned to Frypan and realized I hadn't thought of one for him. I stared at him and he chuckled. "Just call me, Fry, Little One." I stared at the boy confused. Little One?

He chuckled once more and said, "I came up with a nickname for you, too. I realized how small you were compared to everyone else and thought of that." I smiled and looked over at Minho who had just snickered. His gaze met mine, "What? I can't laugh. LiTtLe OnE."

My expression went from playful to murderous. I picked up a rock that was next to me and threw it as hard as I could at the boy. "Only Fry can call me that. Understand?"

He rubbed the area on his head where my rock hit and nodded slightly. Newt chuckled from behind me and I turned my head quickly. "Got something to say, Lizard?" He raised his hands in the air and shook his head. I smiled and turned to Jorge and Aris who had just been watching this entire time. 

"Aris." His smile immediately dropped and he looked at me nervously. "Y-yes?" I smiled mischeviously and said, "Your nickname is, Ari." He sighed in relief. "At least it's not as bad as, Lizard, or Flaminho."

I giggled and turned towards Jorge. I frowned slightly and sighed, "I'm just gonna call you, Jorge." He smiled slightly, "Couldn't find one that worked for me, Hermana?" I glared at the man before nodding slightly. Newt chuckled behind me and started to play with my hair. "Ready to try and stand, Love?" 

I nodded and he stood up. He stood in front of me and helped me up. He held my hands as I took a small step forward. It hurt a little bit but it was bearable. I giggled as I took another step. Within a minute, I was walking around. 

~TIME SKIP~

I was walking behind Newt under the freakishly hot sun. Newt slowed down and waited for me to be by him. "How's your leg doin."

"Eh. I guess it's okay. I mean, it does feel like someone has punched me over and over again and now I'm dealing with the aftermath. But I guess it's okay."

He chuckled and nudged my arm. "I-um. I'm glad you're okay." I looked up at him, using my arm to block the sun, "Yeah. Me too." He opened his mouth to respond but Jorge spoke from the front of the group, "We're here."