16

Y/N'S POV

 I grunted lightly as I was shoved down onto my knees next to Newt who was having his neck scanned with a small device. It beeped and the guard looked at it then yelled, "A5." He moved over in front of me and grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled my head down, exposing the back of my neck. I shivered as the device let out a cool breeze onto my neck and beeped. "C19." 

He let me go and I jerked my head up, my eyes meeting Jansen's. I grinned at him and yelled, "Ratman! Good to see you! How has torturing children been?"

I saw the anger build in his expression and I was knocked backwards do to a punch in the face. I groaned as I rolled onto my side and pushed myself up. I sat up and looked up at him again, blood now dripping from the corner of my mouth, "That all you got... Old Man." 

He snapped and I was then grabbed by two guards, each holding a gun in one hand. I struggled and tried to get out of their grip but it was to no avail.

I was then grabbed once again by Jake and had his gun held to my temple. He nuzzled his nose into my neck and whispered to me, "Hey, babygirl. Miss me?" I shivered as he lightly licked, kissed, and bit my neck. 

~Time Skip~

As they loaded people from the Right Arm onto the bergs, including Sonya, Aris, Harriet, and many others. Thomas took a small step forward revealing a bomb. "Let everyone go or I blow this place to smithereens."

Ava Paige slowly raised her hands up as if saying 'calm down', "Thomas, put the bomb down. We are just trying to find a cure."

I yelped as Jake bit my neck a little harder than normal and tightened his grip on my chest. I looked over at Newt who was staring at him nawing on my neck and looked ready to kill him. "Do it Thomas." I looked at Minho who had said it. "We have your back man. Whatever you do, we follow." Newt added onto Minho's comment when Jake whispered to me, half into my ear, half into my neck, "If he activates that bomb, we are far enough, it won't effect us much, so I have you to do with as I will." He licked my neck lightly then continued, "And no one can stop me. Not even precious Newt. He'll be dead, along with all the others over there." 

"Thomas... Press the button." He looked over at me and nodded, flipping the lid that was covering the trigger up off so his thumb was hovering over it when all of a sudden, a car flew into view. 

"WHOOO HOOOO!!!" I looked up to see Jorge driving while Brenda was standing on her seat, shooting through a hole in the roof of the car. I felt Jake move the gun away from my temple and start shooting at Brenda and Jorge. 

I elbowed him in the stomach causing him to let me go, drop the gun and bend over in pain. I grabbed his shoulders and brought my knee up to collide with his face as hard as I could. When he fell to the ground I ducked down and grabbed the gun Jake had dropped and started firing at WICKED operatives.

I ran up to Newt helping him up and giving him a quick hug, shooting someone behind him in the process. "Oh my God! Are you okay? I'm gonna kill that perv. He's gonna die and go to hell." 

"NEWT!" I grabbed his face forcing him to look down at me. "Shut up. I'm fine." I turned to my left when I heard someone yell my name. I saw Minho being dragged away by two guards and I tore myself from Newt grip and ran towards him. I pulled the trigger of the gun but was only greeted with a small, 'click'. I opened the little ammunition pocket in the gun, empty. I reached into my pocket to grab more, still running and was hit by something.

 I felt as electricity racked throughout my body and everything, went dark.

NEWT'S POV

I watched as Y/N was hit by one of the tazer guns and screamed as she immediately crumpled to the ground. I ran towards her but was stopped when Thomas threw one the guards off of him, and into me. I fell to ground and helplessly watched as she was dragged away by a couple of guards. 

I had just lost my best friend and my one and only, in less than five minutes. I watched as the berg slowly lifted into the air and flew off. 

I managed to get the WICKED operative that was on me off and with the help of Vince and Thomas. I slowly stood to my feet and watched as the berg gradually faded away. 

I tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill when I remembered, they didn't grab Jack. He's still here. My hands balled into fits and I turned around and stormed over to the last place I had seen him and saw him lying on the ground, trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

"Where is she?" He looked up at me and scoffed, "Why should I tell you?" 

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him up so our noses were almost touching. I felt the anger boil hotter as I growled at the boy, "Where. Is. She."

"Sh- she's in t-the last city." I let go of his shirt and he fell to the ground, only to be grabbed and dragged away by a couple of boys and a girl.

I walked up to Thomas and punched him. "IF YOU HADN'T THROWN THE DAMN GUARD ON ME I COULD'VE GOTTEN TO Y/N AND SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE!"

"OH! SO I WAS SUPPOSED TO JUST LET HIM STAB ME!?" I felt the anger slowly leave my body and my shoulders slumped, "I'm sorry, Tommy... I am just scared. I just lost my best friend and Y\-" Thomas cut me off by placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"It's okay Newt, I understand. We'll get them back. I promise."