13

NEWTS POV

"Jorge! I can't find her anywhere! I've searched this entire building! Sh- she's gone..." I felt like I was being crushed. My hands started to shake uncontrollably, my legs gave out from beneath me, and it felt like my lungs had collapsed in on themselves. The room began to spin and I felt as two hands grabbed my shoulders. I heard my name being called and tried to respond but couldn't move my mouth. 

I reached my arm out, hoping to grab something, anything and my hand met someones arm. I tried to see who it was but before my vision could clear, I passed out.

Y/N's POV

I stumbled away from the couch and walked towards a nearby table. I grabbed a cup that was on the table and downed the liquid inside it, hoping to dear god it was water. It was not. I felt as the burning liquid slid down my throat and I slammed the cup on the table. I walked towards the stairs with one thing on my mind.

Water. I need water.

I tripped on one of the steps and fell. Before I could hit the next step, my arm was grabbed and I was pulled back down the stairs into someones arms. I pulled away and looked up at the stranger. "Who a-" I tried to speak but his hand covered my mouth and he made a low shushing sound. 

"My name is Jake. I've been part of Jorge's little group for a while. I only came here for you. I'll leave your friends alone. Plus, who will miss you? It's not like your all that important."

I felt anger build up inside me and I wanted to punch this douche bag right in the face but I tried my best to look calm. I nodded slightly and he removed his hand from my mouth and let my arm go. I allowed him to grab something in his pocket and turn around when I made my move. "NEWT! NEWT!" I screamed his name over and over again tripping on the stairs as I ran up them. 

I could feel the alcohol start to kick in and I knew I would pass out eventually so I kept moving. I could hear Jake's thunderous footsteps follow me up the stairs as I ran down one of the hallways. "NEWT! WHERE ARE YOU?" I ran down a corridor and tripped over my foot and was caught by someone. I stood up slowly and looked up at them. It was Aris, and he did not look happy. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU GAVE NEWT A HEART ATTACK AN-" 

I covered his mouth quickly and pushed him into the nearest room, coincidentally, the room everyone else was in as well. I leaned against the door, my hand still on Aris' mouth when I heard footsteps from outside the door. I tensed up as they stopped in front of the room we were in. 

He stood in front of the door for a moment, most likely listening for me before he continued walking. I slumped my shoulders and removed my hand from Aris' mouth. I looked up at everyone staring at me, "Get. Me. Water. Now." The room began to spin again and I almost fell but was caught by Minho. I giggled like a child and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Hi, Min Min. I love your hair. It's so pretty." I reached my hands up and messed with his hair. I gasped lightly, "It's so soft, too!"

"Y/N. You're acting like you're drunk." I gave him a big goofy smile and whispered, "Can I tell you a secret? I was looking for water down stairs and I drank something out of a brown cup. It tasted really gross and it burned really bad. I don't think it was water." I giggled when he looked over to Jorge and I stood up, pushing him away from me. 

I walked over to Jorge and put my hand on his shoulder, "Do you know a Jake?" He nodded slowly and I frowned. "Hmm. He said that he was in your group." His eyes widened and he said something to me but I couldn't make it out. The room began to spin faster and I was getting really light headed. I stumbled backwards and fell, everything around me, going black.

THOMAS' POV

I woke up to see Brenda and Y/N on either side of me. Brenda was sitting up watching Jorge beat the shit out of some random guy while Y/N was passed out. 

I groaned and sat up, earning a large hug from Brenda. I chuckled lightly and hugged my friend back. "Talk you son of A BITCH!" I flinched at the words and turned to see Jorge punch a man tied up in a chair.

The man double over then sat up straight, "I'm sorry. You're going to have to leave my house." I stood up and went and stood behind Jorge. "Listen. I don't enjoy hurting you. Okay? Where is the Right Arm, Marcus." I looked at Marcus who had an expression I couldn't quite pinpoint, like he had mixed emotions. It was like he was amused, tired, bored, and angry all at the same time.

Jorge walked towards him and grabbed his hair, "I know you know where they are hiding. So you tell me, and I'll make you a deal." He let him go and took a step back. Marcus laughed giddily and smiled an ugly smile, "I make my own deals. Your the one who taught me, never miss an opportunity." He smiled lightly and let out a low chuckle sort of giggle. 

"What's he talking about?" I turned around to see Newt sitting by Y/N, her hand in his.

"I'm talking about supply and demand." The man adjusted in the chair as best he could tied up and continued, "WICKED wants all the immune's they can get. I help provide that for them. So I lure the kids in, they get drunk, they have a good time and then later, WICKED comes in, they separate the wheat from the chaff." He smiled again and laughed once more. 

"I changed my mind, Hermano. I do enjoy hurting you." Jorge let out a large grunt as he kicked Marcus right in the chest, knocking the chair over and Marcus caved, "Alright! But I'm not making any promises. These guys like to move around." Jorge pulled his chair back up and held a pistol to his temple. "They have an outpost in the mountains. But it's a long way away. You got half of WICKED on your ass you're never gonna make it." He laughed again but stopped when Jorge interrupted him.

"Not on foot." He leaned in close to Marcus, slapping his hands on his shoulders, "Where's Bertha?"

"Not. Bertha."

A/N
As you may have noticed, some of this is from the actual movie. So just so it's not plagiarism, 'All scenes from the movie itself, the credit goes to Wes Ball.'

Love ya, shanks!