𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚

𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅-𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

---------

❥︎𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 was the day that Y/N was going to turn 15 since she was 14 this year... For her she was excited since it was her birthday and she was so excited to see her brothers again...

She haven't seen them for years since her other two brothers were already in a family and her third older brother was busy with collage. But now was the day she'll experience her family fun... Unfortunately her father was to busy to even attend his daughter birthday.... He was always not there in her childhood which made her crave for fatherly love.... But at least she can visit her mother...

As the car stop in the grave yard as she walked to the place that was called {Last name} graveyard... Yes you're right... She was going to visit her mother's grave...

She slowly sat on the cold floor and prayed there for 7minutes a picture was on the grave showing a beautiful woman with desame {HAIR COLOR} hair as Y/N after Y/N was done praying she put her flowers down to the pot of flowers. She was about to walk away until she felt a hug around her which made her eyes widened. And a soothing whisper... "Happy birthday My dear..." It was desame voice as her mother the hug was caring and soft as it slowly went away.

Y/N eyes were just shocked.... Tears pickled in her {eye color} eyes... Tears flowing down her cheeks as she wipe her tears... "Thank you mama..." She said and was still wiping her tears and went back to the car...

In the grave of her mother you could see there was a ghost there sitting onto the grave... It was Y/N mother watching her as she slowly disappears.

"I love you my anak..." {I love you my child} she disappeared....

===========

When Y/N got home she noticed all her lights were off we made her raise a brow but shrugged it as she turn on the light a alot of voices said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" they all said making the H/C hair eyes widened to see all her friends with everything prepared on her birthday. And her three brothers behind the sofa with bright smiles... She was shocked..... One arm was around her neck to see baji with a bright smile.

"Did you like the surprise? We made just for you!" Said baji with a bright smile as Y/N smiled back... "It's beautiful...." She said suddenly getting pushed by her friend emma and the boy name senju also pushing her she was now Infront of the cake as everyone slowly was ready to sing happy birthday as the birthday song ended she blow up the candle getting push by some unknown person as the cake was on her face making everyone gasp she got her face out off the cake frosting was on her face. As she smiled bright and put her fingers on the face of her and tasting it..

"This... This is delicious!!!" Y/N said with a Bright smile which made everyone happy... As everyone started talking and Y/N receiving gifts... But Y/N was greeted by a dress by mitsuya her eyes widened to see a beautiful detailed dress...

 But Y/N was greeted by a dress by mitsuya her eyes widened to see a beautiful detailed dress

Her eyes sparkle at the dress and mitsuya smiled lovingly... He wishes that he could make her his before everyone does...

He wants her all to himself with no hesitations imagining s life without everyone trying to ruin their life together... His eyes showed hearts if they were in a cartoon right now you could see mitsuya's eyes pink and their pupils white that formed a heart...

As mitsuya whisper at Y/N "𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑘?" He said in a teasing tone which made Y/N bright red. He wink at her for goodbye. And her standing there completely red. A sudden message was on her phone.

-------------

Frog friend [✓]
Hey Y/N can we meet up right now?
I want to talk to you alone..

-------------

Y/N had to escuse herself for a moment and went outside and went to the park to see him...

He is a man of average height, with blue eyes, and blonde hair (dyed). He also sports glasses and an earring on his left ear. In his first appearance, his hair is cut to a crew cut and shaved hair art on the right side of his head.

Y/N went towards him making him noticed her..

"Uh... Long time no see tetta-kun..." She said scratching her neck as kisaki sighed.. "long time no see too..." He said softly smiling at Y/N he gave a gift to Y/N which was covered with a frog decorations and she was confused as fuck..

"I bought this for you..." He said as a text was suddenly was on hid phone which made him annoyed.. why can't he have one peaceful moment with his Y/N? "Thanks kisaki..." Y/N said in a gentle tone which made kisaki hear fluttered as he held her shoulders making her confused.

As he slowly put his lips to hers which made her eyes widened... A closed mouth kiss. Alot of first kisses are like this since maybe you're testing their chemistry with them.. it was a simple kiss that could make her heart flutter... Why was this so sudden?

{A/N; i just realized kisaki was Y/N first kiss lmao but anyways let's accept that for now...}

As kisaki slowly left the kiss and left her in the park completely flustered...how can she returned her feelings towards her childhood friend?

------------------

A/N: TOMMOROW IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WOOOOOO SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A EARLY SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR IT!!! WOOOO AND POLY RELATIONSHIP IS STILL ON HOLD SORRY FOR THOSE READERS WHO ARE WAITING... BUT AT LEAST YOU'RE GOING TO GET A CHAPTER SOON!