epilogue

I heard Luke fake cough from the couch behind me as I did last touches on my hair, face, and outfit in the mirror. After looking back at him and seeing that he didn't really need anything, I rolled my eyes and ignored him, dusting powder over the makeup that was on my face. "So.." he spoke up, causing me to look at him in the mirror to see him laying on the couch.

"What is it?" I laughed, spinning around in my seat before getting up and walking over to the couch that was in the middle of the room. I sat down next to him and he sat up, smiling at me. He kept looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes and a soft smile. I embarrassedly laughed again, diverting my gaze. "What?!" I repeated, pulling my hair behind my ear. I knew it would eventually ruin my hairstyle but I really couldn't help it.

He grabbed my hand and I looked back to see him admiring the diamond ring on my finger.

"I'm just looking at my gorgeous wife." he said, smiling wide.

"Woah, hold your horses, buddy." I laughed, laying down beside him on the (luckily) wide couch. He frowned, tightening his grip on my hand. "I could still leave you. I'm not bound to you yet." I joked.

"Yet." He laughed as he kissed my hand and then held it to his chest.

"You proposed like, two days ago."

"I know.. I just can't wait." he whined.

"I definitely can. The thought of having to get our families together that basically live on opposite sides of the world is nauseating. Not to mention dress shopping." I groaned, wrapping an arm around him and hugging him tightly.

"Well, we've done it before, right?" he chuckled and I smiled, thinking of that day.

"I can't believe that was two years ago." I sighed, but my reflecting was cut short when my phone buzzed from the table in front of the couch. I reached out and looked at the new text.

c: hey babe, big night tonight!!

c: sorry i couldn't make it )':

I smiled at the texts from Chloe and quickly typed back.

k: yesss ik! but it's fine, i know you couldn't miss this huge interview. you're gonna do great, you always do.

As soon as I put my phone down, I felt two hands land on my waist as Luke lifted me on top of him. I giggled as his hands slightly tickled me.

"I can't believe that you're still here." he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Me neither." I laughed at my own joke and stuck my tongue out, but he just frowned. I placed my hands on his cheeks and leaned down to kiss him. I pulled away and bit my lip. "I love you. I really, really love you." I sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"And I really, really hate you too."

"You can't be mean to me. I can only be mean to you."

"Shut up." he laughed, placing a hand on the back of my neck to pull me in for another kiss. Suddenly the door swung open and in walked somebody with a clipboard. I jumped off of Luke and straightened out my shirt

"Hey, no time for fooling around! You have to be on stage in five minutes, the rest of your band is all ready." she said before shutting the door and walking out.

"You ready, babe?" Luke asked, grabbing my hand once again, glancing at the ring for the thousandth time. "First sold out stadium..."

"Oh, please, this is nothing to you." I huffed.

"This is huge! I'm so proud." he stood up, throwing his arms out for a hug. I eventually stood and walked into his arms for a quick hug.

"Save the acting for your second Grammy acceptance speech." I ran back over to the mirror to check myself once again. My heart was racing.

"Two minutes!" He warned and I shook my arms.

"Okay... I'm ready." I let out a deep breath and made my way towards the door of my dressing room. I looked at Luke and held out my hand, "Walk with me?"

"Of course, princess." He stated, softly grasping my hand.

~~~~~~~~

aLRIGHT so this is it!! this is the end of hthswars (':

it has definitely been a journey lmao

i started this probably around july (2014) and in my like chapter 6 authors note i was freaking out about having nearly 20k reads and now I have something around 1.2 million which is super crazy

thank you all so much for reading this and voting and commenting and actually staying until the end lol even if you hated my ending!!

i feel like im writing a goodbye note even though im still gonna be here lol i have a bunch of other fanfics and everything but yeah

marking this as completed <3

my links bc thirsty:
twitter: @saintofparis
instagram: @g.lemons
vine: radlands
tumblr: jenuhveev