5.

i added gifs to all the chapters  (((; enjoy

also i did a sucky job editing this ... so im soRRY if theres a lot wrong with it

~~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?"

I felt like I had been standing in front of him for three minutes just staring at him with wide eyes. Come on, Kristen, have something else going through your head besides "oh my god." 

Where was I going? 

I kind of snapped back to reality and tried to think of what to say. I was leaving because I suddenly decided that I was nothing compared to the girls that you were just with. So why are you here in front of me now?

"I didn't see y- I mean, I was just.. I was getting, uhm, my friend was calling me, but-" I stuttered, saying four different excuses at the same time. I felt a bit better about my inability to talk when he let out a chuckle. Normally, somebody laughing at me would make me want to crawl into a hole, but his laugh was almost comforting.

"Were you leaving?" He asked, straight-forward. 

Shit. What am I supposed to say?

"Uh.." I began, but when I saw him raise his eyebrows, expecting an answer, I sighed. "Yeah, I guess." I was glad that it was dark except for the flashing lights because my cheeks were probably bright red. 

"You guess?" He questioned, letting out another chuckle. "Well, I don't want to keep you if you were just about to leave, but would you consider staying if I bought you a drink?" 

I froze when I looked up at him. His blue eyes sparkled whenever the lights hit them and he moved around his lip ring with his tongue. 

A guy had never bought me a drink before. 

Well, I guess I would've had to go to a bar or a club for that to happen, wouldn't I? 

"You don't have to do that.." I said, shaking my head. I guess I said it too quietly because he rose an eyebrow and squinted at me. I coughed before standing on my tip toes to speak in his ear. When I did this, he rested a hand on the small of my back.  "You don't have to do that." I said a bit louder and he rolled his eyes when I backed away, removing his hand.

The spot where his hand was felt like it was burning.

"Then how about we go somewhere that we can talk normally?" He asked, not having to lean in for me to hear him. I guess he was used to yelling.

Because of him being a singer.

Not for any other reason...

I squeezed my eyes, trying to rid myself of any inappropriate thoughts. 

He's standing right in front of you! Now is definitely not the time for you to fantasize.

"Where?" I questioned, speaking loud, following him when he started to walk somewhere. He led me up some stairs, and soon we were at a door. When he opened it, it was a hotel lobby. When the door closed, I could hear him normally without having to scream.

"My hotel room?" He shrugged, and I furrowed my eyebrows, giving him an unsure smile. "You know what? That sounded really creepy," He laughed, raising his hands. "I should've said our hotel room, since I'm sharing it with Ashton. And I think he's up there with a few people." 

"That sounds fun." I said, shrugging, trying to act cooler than I was feeling. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Okay, uh, cool." He seemed slightly flustered, not exactly knowing what to say. On one hand, it made me feel better about my awkward tendencies, but on the other hand, it made me feel weird. Shouldn't it be perfectly easy for him to talk to girls? He began walking across the lobby, heading towards an elevator.