14.

seriously i was looking for a gif for this chp and everything was from the ama's. i'm feeling very attacked.

qotc: what are your fav bands?? (not including 5sos)

tbh i'm still not recovered from the awARDS THOUGH.... everyone's performances were so good wtf

~~~~~~~~

On the fairly long drive from the hotel to Chloe's house, my mind was so full of anger and sadness that I didn't even turn the radio on.

And usually, turning on the radio was the very first thing that I did after starting up my car. Ever since I was little, I would bug my mom to turn on the radio whenever we drove somewhere. Basically, whenever I drove somewhere with somebody who didn't put on the radio or plug a phone into the aux cord, I was bored out of my mind.

I was insanely anxious. My hands were shaking and my breathing was rapid, along with my heart beats. I would usually tap my feet on the ground, but since I was driving, that wasn't really an option.

Once I arrived at Chloe's large house, I couldn't tell if the car ride there felt like four hours or four minutes. In reality, it was roughly forty five minutes.

The driveway was empty, which meant her parents were still on vacation. And they couldn't be parked in the garage because it was full of her dad's fancy, expensive, old cars.

I slammed my car door and looked at my phone before marching up to Chloe's door. I was hoping that Luke had texted me, but when I glanced at the lock screen, I didn't have any notifications, not even those dumb twitter ones that tell you when a few people that you follow favorited something.

Being reminded that Luke probably hated my guts made even more upset.

By the time I reached her front door, I was clenching my fists so hard that I was convinced that I was drawing blood. Then, I knocked so hard on her door that I was worried that I could've broken the glass detailing. It was like all of my emotions were just overwhelmed.

I started pacing back and forth. She still didn't answer, so I knocked again. "Jesus Christ, hold on!" I heard her yell from inside.

Within a few seconds, she opened the door without peeking through the glass or the eye hole. She was stunned for a bit, and I understood why. My makeup was surely smudged from my crying and my hair probably looked like a bird's nest from me nervously running my hands through it way too many times. If I saw myself without knowing what happened, I probably would've been scared too.

But she obviously knew what happened.

"Hey, Kris! Oh, uh, are you here to finish studying? Because all of our books are still out.." She smiled lightly as if she didn't do anything. I pushed past her and exhaled loudly. She closed the door and turned around to face me. "What's wro-"

"Oh, yeah, let's just finish studying as if nothing happened. You know what's fucking wrong." I practically growled and crossed my arms.

She just shrugged and continued to act like she was confused.

Of course she's good at lying. She's been in drama class since sixth grade.

"Don't act like you didn't do anything!" I scowled, raising my voice.

"I really have no idea what you're talking about.." Her voice cracked along with her 'I didn't do anything' expression.

"The list." I said, sharply.

We stared at each other for about a minute, and I could basically see her shrinking.

"Ugh, fine! I was mad and kinda drunk last night! I might've slipped it underneath the hotel door but I don't-"