25.

iTs my BIRTHDAY in 5 days yay (21st) i was gonna update this on my birthday but finals are next week and everyone is gonna be stressin and stuff so i thought itd be better to update before ((a lot of you prob got out of school a few hours ago so i hope you had a gr8 friday))

i will be turning 47 yrs old btw thx

qotc: what do you want for your birthday? if it's coming up. or what did you get for your birthday if it's already passed??

WARNING: the following chp may be awkward af but its just what happens
~~~~~~~~

"How many days did it take you to put all of this together?" I asked, not capable of stopping myself from blushing. The fact that Luke would do something like this for me almost made me want to cry. He had just led me to a room inside the house with dim lighting and a candle in the middle of a table that held big plates of amazing looking food.

"Just one very, very rushed morning." Luke admitted, walking over to the table and pulling out one of the chairs for me to sit in and pushing it in once I did.

"This looks amazing, I-.. who made this?" I asked, pointing to the chicken on my plate that looked so perfectly cooked that I was almost unsure if I could eat it. Luke shrugged and I gasped at his humble reaction. "Did you make this?"

"Well, I told you yesterday that I couldn't cook, and that still remains pretty true.. So not exactly, but I did help Michael." Luke said, laughing.

((let's just pretend that michael can actually cook and doesn't just live off of junk food))

"Michael can cook?" I questioned, pretty surprised. Michael seemed like more of an 'I can only cook frozen pizza, and thats when pizza places aren't delivering and I'm too lazy to drive' person. Luke squinted at my response.

"Yeah but trust me, I can definitely do more in the kitchen if you wanted me to." Luke's voice went lower, and I nearly choked on the glass of water when I took a sip.

"That.. doesn't make any sense." I laughed and he lightly blushed but eventually joined my laughter while placing a hand over his face.

We started eating, (thank god, my stomach was about to growl from just staring at the food that was in front of me) and it was in fact edible and also amazing.

"These potatoes are great." I said, and Luke chuckled.

"That's probably because I made them." Luke said matter-of-factly.

"That's good to know because potatoes are one of my favorite foods." I told him, picking up one of the small potatoes with my fork.

"Noted." He nodded, smiling at the fact that I liked something that he cooked.

Just as everything was going smoothy and perfect, I felt a familiar feeling between my legs.

Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Luke must have seen my worried expression and he reached an arm across the table to hold my hand.

"Are you okay?" He tilted his head.

"Uh-I, uh, am fine! I just really have to pee, I'll.. be right back." I quickly pushed out my chair, grabbing the small purse that I brought and left the room in search of a bathroom. I had only been in their house once before, and most of that time, I was drunk or hung over. Luckily I found one, and just as I was about to enter, I was stopped by Ashton.

"Oh, hey, Kristen!" he nearly bumped into me as he walked by. "How's your 'prom' with Luke going?" he lightly nudged me, giggling, and I forced a smile.