30.

It was t minus three hours until my graduation when I was finally digging through my awfully messy closet to find the perfectly hung, untouched dress that looked like it had a forcefield around it to protect it from my messy ways. I thought back to when Luke bought it for me when we went surprise dress shopping at the mall. Memories flooded my head of fans flooding the mall. I laughed to myself, laying it on my bed and sat down next to it to look at the simple but beautiful detailing on the expensive fabric. It was easily the nicest dress I had and remembering that Luke got it for me made me love it even more.

As much as I wanted to just lay next to the perfect dress and think of Luke and when he could finally come back, I knew that I had to hurry up and finish getting ready. I quickly got dressed into one of my nicest pairs of underwear, pulled my dress on, and looked in the mirror at my hair and makeup that I already completed as soon as I woke up. Besides a few mess ups on my eyeliner, it went pretty smoothly. I felt beautiful. I reached my hands to my back to try and zip it up and was only successful until about halfway. I groaned, cursing my arms that made me feel like a T-Rex in that moment.

"Evan?" I yelled, thinking of the only person who would be able to help me since my dad was making reservations for dinner that night and my mom was finishing up getting ready. Last that I knew of, he was just going to skip school and say that he was at my graduation, so he could've been sleeping. "Could you help me with something?!" I yelled again after not receiving an answer, but luckily, the second time was the charm. I heard his door open and then footsteps to mine until he opened it.

Once he walked in, I furrowed my eyebrows at what he was wearing. He wore a casual button up shirt, black jeans, and somewhat nice shoes as apposed to his typical t-shirt, basketball shorts, and nikes.

"What do you need?" he asked, crossing his arms and leaning against my wall.

"I was gonna ask you to zip up my dress, but.." I tilted my head and pointed to his outfit. "Why do you look better than usual?" I questioned, finding it very odd. Evan would rather fake being sick than dress nice for an occasion.

"Can't a guy just dress up when he feels like it?" he scoffed, making me roll my eyes. "I'm going to your graduation, idiot." he admitted.

"Really?!" I smiled wide and he tried to shrug it off but I was actually very, very surprised, since last time I talked to him it sounded like he would rather die.

"Come on, stop acting so surprised.. you're gonna be late if you keep getting distracted like this." he groaned, walking over to me and easily zipping up my dress. I turned to face him and before he could run away, I enveloped him into a hug and squeezed tight. "Ew, get off!"

"No!" I retaliated, softening my hug a bit but still refusing to let him go. "I love you, Evan."

"Ugh.." he sounded disgusted and was trying with all of his strength to push me off of him.

"I'm never going to be able to finish getting ready at this point.." I squeezed him again and he let out a laugh,

"I love you, too, okay? Can you let go now?"

"Yes." I pulled away and saw him smiling. "Get out of my room now, ugly."

He burst into laughter and tried to hit me but I dodged him and pushed him into the direction of my door. Once he was out, I giggled a bit and looked at myself again in the mirror and picked up my phone, snapping a picture.

k: *image*

k: so sad u couldn't be here.. \':

After a few last checks of my hair and makeup, I slipped on my heels, pulled on my graduation robe, grabbed my cap, and walked down the stairs to see my parents who were rushing us to get into the car since my dad claimed we were going to be late.