20.

wet luke = wet me

qotc: what's ur fav 5sos ship/bromance/gayness?

~~~~~~~~

Once my alarm went off for 6am, my bed felt a million times comfier than it did the night before, as per usual.

I only got a couple hours of sleep. It was hard to sleep when the only thing you could think of was Luke's touch. And it was also hard to sleep when the only thing anybody else could think was that I was just some slut who was sleeping with him.

I tried to push all of the negative comments out of my mind while I got ready for school. I took a quick shower and threw on leggings and a baggy shirt. The summer weather was approaching, which reminded me that so was Graduation.

It was approaching fast, and I was excited.

But I wasn't excited to walk into school after Luke's confirmation of our relationship. I didn't know if people would find it cool and try to talk to me or obsess over me or avoid me or call me awful names. And I didn't want to find out.

Of course, when you're not looking forward to something, the time between it goes as fast as possible, right?

I was desperately chewing at the side of my cheek from being nervous and Evan noticed from the passenger's seat of my car. My mom started to insist that I drive Evan to school so I could spend more time with him before going off to college.

I still hadn't told her about what happened with the interview.

"Kristen, it's gonna be fine. I doubt people will even know." Evan reassured me, awkwardly patting my shoulder as I pulled into a parking space at the nearly full lot at school.

"Five Seconds of Summer is huge.. They've gotten even bigger since I first met him." I sighed. "People will know."

My prediction may have been pessimistic, but I thought I was just being realistic. My only wish was to be able to get through the school day, but I was doubtful of that being possible. I tried to explain to my mom, but she insisted it wasn't a big deal since she hadn't even heard of Luke Hemmings or 5sos until I gushed about him to her. I refrained myself from saying something about her not being a teenager and/or an avid twitter user.

We ended up walking up to the school's front doors together until we had to split up since his locker was on the other side of the building, where most sophomore's lockers were. When my brother was with me, nobody really looked my way. As soon as he left my side, though, it was like everybody's glare suddenly landed on me. And whisperings started. And they got louder and I could hear "Luke" everywhere around me.

I skipped going to my locker and just tried to make it to the bathroom so I could lock myself in a stall and calm my rapid breathing.

"How long is Luke's dick?" Some girl called out. I looked around quickly to try and see who it was, but was just met with everyone's eyes shooting me daggers. "I can't believe she's dating Luke Hemmings.. she just kinda looks like a dirty slut you know?" some other girl said to her friend right as I walked by.

"Woah, wait!" Some junior guy stepped in front of me, blocking my path. I slightly recognized him from a class I took last year. He had a buzzcut and wore basketball shorts. "You're that chick who's dating the faggot from that boyband!"

I was taken aback and didn't know what to say. I felt sick and I pushed him aside to reach the bathroom that was only a few yards away. I got inside and immediately entered the closest stall and just leaned against the door.

I read the crude sayings on the wall, hoping that it would calm me down, but my attempts were interrupted when a hand with purple nail polish dropped a piece of toilet paper with something written on it over the stall's boundary. I caught it and heard giggles.

'Kill Yourself, Slut! xoxo'

I threw it in the toilet and watched as the ink smeared and I pulled my phone out and immediately went to text Evan.

k: i'm going home

I said, my fingers shaking. I didn't want to face anybody. Not even Luke. I felt awful about myself and wanted to curl up in my bed and do nothing. Everything that I had done wrong in the last few months was piling up and hitting me all at once.

I opened the stall door and was glad when no more girls were there, but I knew I still had to walk through the crowded hallway. If I could, I would've crawled through the vents like that one episode of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Once I arrived home, I opened the door and was met with my mother who ran over with her phone held up as if she was going to hit me with it.

"Oh, darling, I thought you were an intruder!" she sighed, placing a hand over her heart. "Why are you home?"

"Mom, it was awful." I sighed, watching as she frowned.

"You were barely there for ten minutes, I-"

"Trust me. I can't go, mom." I desperately said.

"I don't know what we can do.. I mean, it's so close to graduation, I don't think there's anything we can do..." she muttered, crossing her arms.

"I need to lay down." I said, feeling dizzy. She nodded and moved out of my way. I got to my room and felt my phone vibrate.

l: Have fun at school :-) I sound like a mom

l: Is school even capable of being fun

l: seriously though I hope everything is okay ! love you

I sighed. I let myself down along with my mom, Evan, and even Luke. I felt pathetic for not being able to get through barely any criticism. I would have to get used to it, especially since officially being turned into 'Luke Hemmings's girlfriend'.

I ignored his messages and set my phone on my desk before collapsing onto my bed.

~

I woke up to see the orange sky shining through my window from the sun setting.

Even though I took a nine hour nap, I still wanted to just lay down. I knew I couldn't though, so I dragged myself out of my bed and walked over to my desk to pick up my phone. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror and saw that my makeup was smeared and my hair wasn't in the best of shape, but it rarely was.

I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes and turned the brightness down on my phone before looking at the influx of texts.

l: Hey

l: What's up??

l: krissyyy are you okay?

l: I'm 99% sure you should be out of school right now where are you

l: Are you mad at me? :-(

c: i heard what happened at school.. are you okay? i think it's awful that people are so nosy.

c: that's super hypocritical, i'm sorry.

c: talk to me if you need someone

My eyebrows furrowed at the three texts from Chloe. I unlocked my phone and looked at our text conversations to make sure that my phone wasn't glitching in some way. It wasn't.

She sent the texts only thirty minutes after I left school. I switched over to Luke's conversation and the eight texts that I didn't yet respond to. The last five were sent about an hour between each other.

I almost didn't reply, but I realized that I couldn't just push him away for something that wasn't even exactly his fault.

k: i'm not mad at you. i'm.. okay. could you come over?

I asked, biting my nails.

l: I thought you'd never ask

I texted him the address and couldn't wait until I could see him.

~~~~~~~~

super awful filler chapter but I updated two days agO AND I AM ALREADY WRITING THE NEXT CHP BECAUSE IM VERY EXCITED AND THERE MIGHT BE SLIGHT SMUT AND ITS GONNA BE GR8

would you guys like a double update??

what do u guys predict will happen when he gets to her house