2.

While Chloe was still at my house, I just played it off like the follow was nothing.

I mean, it had to be nothing, right? He probably just had a new follow back bot on his twitter or something...

And even if it was him, why should I care? He's just some teen heart throb..

I was glad that Chloe had to go somewhere the next day and left early because as soon as she was gone, I ran over to my computer and refreshed his page about a million times, but every time I still saw those two grey words.

Their band had four million followers on twitter.. How and why would he want to follow me back?

My curiosity was taking over and I couldn't help but type '5 Seconds of Summer' into the YouTube search bar.

When I listened to a few of their songs, I was surprised. They actually were pretty good and didn't just have the typical pop sound that I expected

And they were all super cute.

Like, really cute.

I looked over to my trash can in the corner of my room, spotting the piece of notebook paper that stuck out. I stared at it for a while, trying to refrain myself from getting up and snatching it out of the trash, but I failed.

After quickly getting up, I sat back down with the piece of paper that Chloe wrote the night before. The eight tasks glared back at me.

I mean, I already finished number one...

I knew I would regret taking another look at that piece of paper, but I was taking some of what she said into consideration. I really didn't do anything exciting out of my four years of high school.

And just like that, I pulled my guitar out of my closet and propped my phone against a few books to record myself. I uploaded a few videos of me covering songs a couple years ago, but I deleted them almost immediately.

The chords of Amnesia were pretty easy to get the hang of and I had the lyrics of it on the screen of my computer.

After a ton of takes, I finally had one that I was proud of (even after rewatching it a thousand times).

When I was uploading it, I glanced at the list in the corner of my eye once again. I pulled a pink highlighter out of my drawer and crossed off the first two tasks.

I copied the link and wished that I could ask Chloe what to say when I DM'd it to Luke, but I was still embarrassed that I was actually trying to complete her eight ridiculous tasks. She'd find out eventually, but I wasn't ready for her to tease me yet.

'hey! thanks so much for the follow.. here's a vid of me covering amnesia! (: xx'

I snarled at the message that was before me, but what else was I supposed to say?

I was acting like he was actually going to see it. They must get thousands of DMs a day, so why and how would he see mine?

As much as I wanted to hold off on sending the message, it was already one in the morning and I had to be at school in seven hours.

I hit enter and shut off my computer before I could stop myself again with another "what if".

When I laid in bed, It took me hours to sleep because my mind was swarming with possibilities of what I would wake up to. I tried to tell myself that nothing would happen and that I'd just have to graduate without doing anything cool in high school, but I still couldn't help myself.

-

I slept through my alarm so I had to rush through getting ready, but luckily, I arrived at school fairly early.