Chapter 15

Dash's POV
I can definitely tell Rylee was very pale but it doesn't look horrible. I'm just glad she's ok especially since Danny is taking care of her. It made me feel a little emotional. "You ok, Dash?" Asked Rylee concerned. I couldn't lie to her so I decided to let her know what's wrong. "Not really. I just found out my mom has cancer." That's when Rylee reached out for a hug but noticed she couldn't get up so I decided to hug her. "I'm so sorry, Dash." Rylee sounded like she's was going to cry which made me realize that she was an emotional person which didn't bother me. "I'm just glad they caught it early because I don't want to lose her." I carefully let go of her so she won't feel faint. "That's a good sign. We're here for you." I smiled in response. "You're very warm. You don't have a fever do you?" She nodded in tears. "You poor thing." That's when Danny walked with snacks and sat next to Rylee to comfort her. "I've got you, baby." I smiled at the sight of Danny comforting her. "I'm sorry for crying a lot Dash. I should've warned you before hand." Said Rylee. "That's ok, Rylee. Your feelings are valid." That's when I realized that someone made her feel like her feelings weren't valid. "Someone emotionally abused you. That must be why you're so hesitant. We won't let that person bother you." I said to Rylee wiping her tears away. "And if they do come after you, we'll take care of them for you." Said Danny being protective as always. "Thanks guys." Said Rylee. "No problem, sweetie." Danny gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You 2 are so cute together. Especially with the size difference." I said as I giggled as Rylee snuggled against Danny. "I love Rylee very much. I fell in love with her the minute I opened my door to let her in for the first time. And I do feel like a giant next to her but she's such a sweet little angel. She's so small and so adorable." Said Danny. "She definitely doesn't mind you being so big. She looks so peaceful with you holding her." I said. "She loves to be held so long as I'm gentle with her. Her last boyfriend was very aggressive with her. He was also very obsessive so I'm being extremely careful with her." I noticed Rylee tearing up again. "She's very lucky to have you especially with everything she's been through." I then noticed her clinging to Danny. "I even gave her a tour of the lab but she got freaked out by the shrink ray." I can definitely relate to that. "Can't blame her. I still have nightmares about that thing." I explained. "That's what happened to me just now. I dreamt that I was shrunk to the size of a grain rice and was struggling to get Danny's attention. I was thankful he has good eyesight." Said Rylee. "Plus he was just as gentle as always if not more gentle. He let me snuggle on his tummy and rubbed my back with his fingers."

Danny's POV
I smiled as Rylee was talking about her dream. "She even told me she accidentally fell into my bellybutton which I think was the cutest part." Dash and I chuckled. "That is cute. When you're that small, that can definitely happen. Plus,I can surely see Rylee crawling in your bellybutton at that size." That's when Rylee giggled in response. "I would definitely let her." That's when I noticed Rylee's face turning very red which made me worry because it looked like she was going to cry so I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "We didn't mean to embarrass you, sweetie. We just can't get over how adorable you are." I said as she put her arms around me.

Rylee's POV
"I'm not actually embarrassed. I just feel really weak." That's when both Dash and Danny rubbed my back to comfort me. "We're right here, Rylee. Here, have something to eat. Your blood sugar could be low." Danny handed me some grapes and I slowly ate them. "You're a lifesaver." I spoke weakly. "It's my job." Said Danny. "One thing that does help is a hot bath." He is right. I do like to soak in hot water. "Sounds good." I said. "Alright, I'll go fill up the tub for you."