Chapter 1

Rylee's POV
I was so excited that I finally moved to Amity Park and got settled in my new place. But I was also very nervous because Amity Park is known for ghost attacks but thankfully it's home to superhero Danny Phantom. I haven't met Danny yet but I figured out he's my next-door neighbor and I've been here for 3 days. I've just been a little too nervous to meet him because people keep saying don't meet your heroes. I may be a 25 year old woman but I still get nervous talking to new people. I'm also very short at 4'9 and people judge me for it. I know Danny doesn't care about appearances but it still scares me. I thought about it and decided to go over and introduce myself to him. As soon as I approached Fenton Works, I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. After about 15 seconds, the door opened up to Danny Fenton which is his human form. I felt a little intimidated due to how tall he was. He was 6'5 which is a little terrifying. "Well hello there. Can I help you?" He spoke interrupting my inner thoughts. "Hey. I-I don't mean to disturb you but are you Danny Phantom?" I asked holding my hands nervously in front of me. "Well, I'm Danny Fenton right now but yes. I'm Danny Phantom. It's always a pleasure to meet a fan. Why don't you come in?" I didn't expect Danny to invite me into his house. "Are you sure? I don't wanna bother you." I asked feeling unsure. "No, you're not bothering me at all. I love company. Please come in." I slowly went in and went over to the couch to sit down. "You must be my new next-door neighbor. I've actually been waiting to meet you when I noticed you moving in." Said Danny coming over to sit by me. "It's always a scary thing moving to a new town and you don't know anyone. Especially, since this town is known for ghost attacks but you're completely safe here." I took a deep breath to ease my nerves. "What's your name?" Asked Danny. "It's R-Rylee." I said introducing myself. "It's nice to meet you, Rylee." We both then shook hands. "It's ok, Rylee. I'm not gonna hurt you."

Danny's POV
"It's ok, Rylee. I'm not gonna hurt you." I gently reassured Rylee that she is safe. "I'm so sorry, Danny." I was a little confused as to why she was apologizing but I then figured it out as she was shaking. "Did someone hurt you into thinking that I wouldn't like you?" I asked. "Not only t-that but they also told me that you don't care about your fans. I didn't believe them but it scared me because we're always told to not meet our heroes." She then began to cry which was heartbreaking to watch. "Oh, come here, sweetie." I then brought her in for a hug to comfort her. I felt so bad that someone bullied Rylee into thinking that I would hate her but that is not true. I gave Rylee a kiss on her forehead to let her know I'm here to protect her. "Whoever told you that I don't care about my fans is a bully. While I do believe that you shouldn't meet your heroes, that's usually because you don't know their true colors. It's always scary meeting someone you look up to but I will promise you that I won't do anything bad to you and I don't hate you at all." I then used my ice powers to make a little crystal and handed it over to Rylee. "Here. I want you to take this. A ghost named Frostbite told me if I give someone a crystal, you're fully protected by me even when I'm not around." Rylee then gave a small smile. "This is so pretty. Thank you so much." Said Rylee reaching in for another hug which I absolutely loved. "No problem, sweetheart." I slowly pulled away and held her hands. "You're so cute." I gently pinched Rylee's cheek since I couldn't get over how cute she is. She's so little which made me feel like a giant but I didn't mind because I could tell she has a big heart. That's when I heard her stomach growl. "Let's go get you something to eat. I gotta get something to eat too." Rylee and I went into the kitchen to make some lunch.