Chapter 19

Danny's POV
After about another 15 minutes, we got out of the hot tub, the girls changed over at Rylee's house while us guys changed at my house, we all went ended up in my living room to watch a movie. Rylee was in her black cat onesie from the other night which put smile on my face. "You just continue to get cuter by the minute." I gently pulled her into hug and had her snuggle with me during the movie. "My god she's adorable." Said Tucker. "She's just the perfect cuddle size." I had Rylee lay on me during the movie. By the time the movie ended, I noticed Rylee fell asleep on my chest. "This is the cutest thing I've ever seen." Said Sam. "Can I get a picture of you two?" Asked Dash. "Sure." Dash took a picture of us and showed it to all of us. "She looks so cute snuggling with you." Said Tucker as I rubbed Rylee's back. "She's really lucky to have you." Said Dash. "I don't know what I would do without her." That's when she woke up. "I'm sorry, Rylee. We didn't mean to wake you." That's when Rylee reached up and placed her hand on my cheek. "That's ok, Danny." Rylee then kissed my other cheek. "My sweet little angel." Everyone chuckled. I could still feel Rylee was very tense. "Why don't you spend the night again? You're still very tense and wanna make sure you have a goodnight sleep."

Rylee's POV
I was happy to spend the night with Danny again. Not only because of what he said about a goodnight sleep but because of how tired I am. "Alright. We gotta get going head out." Said Dash getting up along with everyone else. "You guys have a good night." Said Dash giving us a hug. Sam and Tucker did the same thing. I got in my pajamas I had before getting in bed with Danny. "My little snuggle bug. Did you have a good time tonight?" Asked Danny hugging me. "I did." I leaned my head against his chest. "I know it was kind of a struggle today because you got sick all of a sudden but you recovered so quickly." "Well, you took care of me so well. No one has ever took care of me like that." He kissed my forehead. "I'm always here to help. I can't have my sweet little angel suffer." I giggled. "I can't wait for you to meet my family. Are you excited?" I began to feel a little nervous about meeting Danny's family. "I'm a little nervous. What if they don't like me?" I asked nervously. "Rylee, my family is going to love you. I know it's a huge step in our relationship and I know it's scary. But I've already spoken to them and they're all excited to finally meet you." I still felt unsure especially since they want to train me to fight along with all my friends. "I'm also afraid of messing up when we go up against Vlad. What if I'm not good enough?" I cried into Danny's chest. "I see. You're afraid I'll be disappointed if you mess up." I nodded as Danny rubbed my back. "Rylee, I love you more than anything. I know you're scared but we're all here to help. Even if you do mess up, I won't be disappointed. Trust me, I've screwed numerous time during fights but I've gotten better overtime. All I care about is that you try your best." That's when Danny gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Let's get to sleep. Sam's having her karaoke party tomorrow so we should get ourselves well rested before the party tomorrow." I fell asleep on his chest knowing tomorrow is going to be a great day.