We're back but now we're got a lot of work to catch up on

Now that tour is officially over, we returned back to the Palmwood's back to the home of the future famous. And me and my boys and my boyfriend and all my hard work were back in one piece ready to start a new. Speaking of starting a new. We first had to finish things that we left behind. Like the boys and their work, but lucky me I didn't since Kelly was my main teacher of my private lessons and we were sure to keep me caught up.

And in order to do math work we got to facetime Charlie and the rest of the Eppes gang. Math first talk to the others second and I also was able to keep in touch with the Cullen clan too. But now we were back and the guys had book reports math homework and science projects to complete. Sucks to be them. And wait the best part is on top of it all it was all do the very next day.

But on top of all the work they had to do we had new friends to make now that there were new kids at the Palmwood's and Ken was upset about Jo. But what Jo did didn't sound like her to us. And Jack's her twin. If anyone knows Jo its Jack. But boy were we glad to be back in 2J. Mommy! I cheered when we came back into the room. Katie! We all grouped hug. Mom gushed about how much she missed us.

Carlos and James were worried about our popularity cred at the Palmwood's and Logan was worried about all our homework and Ken was worried about Jo just as I'd said. Something about someone taking her away from Kendall. Cam came in to hug and kiss all over Logan but he didn't want her doing that right now he had a lot of work to do. And downstairs where Jo and the new guy were....

As it turns out this new guy Jett is her costar in the new show New Town High that Jo got the lead role in. And as it turns out just like the rest of us thought my brother was blowing things out of proportion freaking out about nothing. Out by the pool Carlos and James were disappointed that no one knew who they were or were greeting them back to the Palmwood's or that the new guys weren't introducing themselves or that there was no hey we've been gone for the last six weeks so we're new to them.

All the new T.V. shows that had taken over the Palmwood's. And not getting the attention that they wanted. While Logan had gone to their teacher to ask about an extension on all the work they missed since tomorrow was gonna be impossible. But she said that she sent out everything to Gustavo while we had been on tour. But that the guys hadn't been told any of this.

Not to mention because Kelly was keeping me caught up during the time we were away on her own time I was gonna be the only one that could preform. And that was kind of a problem. Not for me but for them. And then Kelly found out and yelled at Gustavo about not telling her about it and Gustavo's complaint was that he wanted the focus on the tour but now that tour was over he said we could take our time on our homework that we only needed a c+ on to keep working.

But then Griffin came and told them that tour wasn't over because he wanted us to do Rocktoberfest which was gonna be tomorrow so either way the guys needed to have all their work complete by or rather before then. Which was a problem. A big rush along kind of problem that had to be done like this very min but still not my problem my work was already done and higher than a c+ average.

Carlos and James were trying to get their pool cred back, Kendall and Katie were doing research on Jett and Katie was worrying Kendall about a kiss scene in the script of the show that went on for 5 pages long and Gustavo and Logan were trying to the projects before tomorrow and then got scolded by the teacher from the way they were doing it.

They'd had rented old book reports the science projects are internet bought and.... Who are you? Hi I'm Charlie Eppes I'm a math Prof. over at CalSci. Oh yes, I remember you.... So that's how you got that math done so easily. How do you have ties with them? I help the little sister with math all the time, she and my sister look identical. I see. I do encourage students to get help from their peers but this I will not stand. And if you want to preform at Rocktoberfest you must all get at least a c+ from this work.

Excuse me but what's Rocktoberfest? Exactly as it sounds. Gustavo explains to Charlie what that is since he's never heard of it before. Somehow.... While they make a game plan for how to get all this work done before then. While G&K and Charlie are helping Logan with the homework Kendall is away talking with Jo about her show and about kissing Jett and Carlos and James are trying to get their pool cred back.

However when Jo asks Kendall to come to the set he makes them have to do the kissing scene over and over again so that they won't kiss. Jo's point was he was gone and she trusted him not to be with other girls and that he should trust her not to fall in love with Jett and break up with him for Jett and that Jett and Katie both agree that he's better looking than Kendall is and that he should be worried.

With Logan he's doing everything at 10 times the speed of anyone could ever work unless someone did give Charlie coffee in which case he'd be going this fast also, but Logan was on a mission. From Science to Math, to book reports and repeat with the team stopping every few rounds to give him a bite to eat or drink of something. Jo and Ken were talking about what was going on between her and Jett which was nothing. And Bitters and Katie were there after she left and he needed to know what they felt the same way about, and then he started going through her texts.

He trusted her just not Jett. And Carlos and James decided in order for the Palmwood's to like BTR again they had to throw a party. Jo decided it would be best if Kendall just forgot about her and on that note they were broken up, but once all the projects were done and they all got C+s they could go to Rocktoberfest, and he left her a ticket for the show.

Jack had his own and we'd invited all our friends to see it too. That Ken just couldn't forget about Jo. And that if she shows up she's giving him another chance and if not then they were over. However, when we got started Ken decided he wanted to start it off with our new song. But Ken that song is too new we haven't rehearsed that one nearly enough and.... Oh....

I knew it, I knew they must have that freaky twin ability thing. Carlos jumps in. No we don't I just suddenly understood why. Everyone is here its a Rocktoberfest miracle but Jo still isn't. Sorry bro. But hey we can sure sing this one first if you really need to. Then let's do it.

And we did. And she came with one of those I heart Kendal signs like she was going on about while they're on tour. And now its over. And she decided he was worth giving a second chance he better not blow it. But don't worry Ken I've got your back and I'm always there for you. Best Rocktoberfest ever!