❌Chapter 16: Reunited❌

*Ryder's POV*

⏪ RECAP ⏩
I reach the door and twist the knob. I'm shocked when i open it and honestly its the last person i expected to see "wha-what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see if you were okay" he says "im fine.." I say wiping my face, avoiding any eye contact "no you're not, i can see you've been crying" he states "can i come in? We need to talk" he says and i slowly nod my head, stepping aside. He walks in and i lead him up to my room. I sit back on my window seat and just stare out the window while he sits on the floor "wanna talk about it?" He asks "not really... No" i admit. "I just wanted to say sorry for everything, it was stupid of me. I guess i have a weird way of showing my feelings" he admits and i lightly smile "its okay, i understand" i tell him and he nods while smiling. I see the biggest flash of lightning i have ever seen and i know whats coming next. The biggest crack of thunder roars throughout my ears and i find myself shaking in his lap with the blanket still around me and covering my ears "wow, you really hate storms don't you?" He asks "yeah, my mother always used to lay with me through these things" i tell him "im sorry" he says and starts to rub my back "hey, i can get your mind off things" he says smirking at me as he rests his hand on my thigh, i smirk with him.

I am about to be sent over the edge as he hits my spot with every thrust "uh, hmmm" he grunts through his gritted teeth in my ear. That done it for me, his sexy voice, his face when he is concentrated on hitting that spot, the way he grits his teeth. We release at the same time and he falls beside me, panting. He removes the condom and then comes back, pulling the cover over our exposed bodies. He pulls me closer to his chest and a wave of warmth runs throughout me and the butterflies erupt in my stomach as i snuggle in further. He kisses my forehead as i slowly drift off into a light sleep "good night, i love you Ryder" he says and kisses me "i love you too Nate" is all i say before fading away from reality into wonderland.

You are welcome *smirks* vote please! And dont forget, i love you and stay perf!❤