❌Chapter 32: Family Dinner❌

*Ryder's POV*
My eyes as wide as theres "why the fuck would you do that?!" I laugh "we didn't think you two fucked.." Sammy says and i just laugh before pulling the blanket back over our bodies. I look at Nate to see he is still sleeping, how? "Shoo, i gotta get clothes on" i laugh as i shoo them out. I check the time and see that its 4pm. I sit up and straddle Nate, intertwining our fingers "baby, get up. The boys are here and you gotta get dressed" i say and he groans before placing his warm hands on my hips. He opens his eyes and smirks "round 2?" He chuckles "i would but i can't. Maybe if you stay tonight you might get lucky" i wink and jump off him "get some clothes on before i fuck you senseless" he groans, causing me to blush. I put my clothes on and walked downstairs to see Andrea and an unrecognizable girl talking, she is stunning! She is tan, long curled dirty blonde hair and pretty green eyes, "hi I'm Emily Glazer, Jack's girlfriend" she says and i smile, happy for my best friend. She puts her hand out to shake but i engulf her into a hug, "Ryder Gillies-" i was cut off by a voice behind me "she's my girl" i hear Nate say, walking down the stairs, "yes, I've heard a lot about you two, you're Jack's best friend and you're Sammy's girl" Emily says and smiles a very pretty but warm smile. We talked some more and got to know each other, she is actually an amazing girl.

*2 hours later*
I give the chicken alfredo one last stir then serve it on plates for the 7 of us and took it over to the table. I sit next to Nate and start to eat, "so Emily, do you know Eliza Jenner?" I ask her and she nods, "all to well, she used to bully me along with Mallory but they both stopped when i beat the shit out of them" she laughs and i join in, "im glad you aren't friends with Eliza because she was dating Johnson and i walked in this asshole making out with her then Nate and i stopped talking and i found out they were a 'thing' but Nate told me this morning that he loved me and she said all this shit so i punched her in her ugly rat face and now here we are" i explain and everyone starts laughing, "oh my god that was some funny shit!" JJ says through his laughter. The laughter died down then Nate looked at me, pouting, "you called me an asshole" he pouts "well i wasn't gonna call you an angel now was i? But im sorry" i apologize and kiss his bottom lip, "i love you princess" he admits, "and i love you" i say and the room is filled with 'awhs' and 'cuties' before we get back to eating.

We cleaned the kitchen and got heaps of lollies and popcorn before making ourselves at home in the loungeroom. The night was filled with laughs, movies and games. These guys are pretty much my family now.

Short ass fucking chapter i know but i wanted to introduce Emily in! Fuck #Jadison, love #Jemily! ❤ love you all and stay perf❤❤