❌Chapter 41: The Call❌

*2 weeks later*

*Ryder's POV*
I sit around the house alone, watching tv because the boys left and the girls are doing something which i couldn't go because i woke up to late. The cut on my stomach has healed really well and you can't notice it which is the best thing ever and the stitches fell out. I get up to go for a shower and get ready for a slack ass day.

I put on black over the knee socks and an oversized red, black and white flanney. I grab the cleaning products out of the laundry along with the mop and vacuum. I put my beats on, turning them up full bull and press shuffle, the first song that comes on is "11 something" by Summerella, "its only 11 something but why does it feel like its 2 something, we just vibin, we just cruising baby" i sing along to the lyrics.

After cleaning all the kitchen, vacuuming and mopping included, i move out to the massive living room and walk in area. I start up the vacuum and start singing to the song thats playing, which is "Pony" by Ginuwine (esta remix), "if you're horny, lets do it, riding my pony. My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it" i sing along while doing body rolls and moving my hips, all of a sudden i hear cheers and applauses from behind me, i swiftly turn around to see Nate, Sammy and JJ all smirking at me, i remove my headphones, "wha- how long have you guys been standing there?" I asked, clearly embarrassed, "long enough to see your sexy body rolls and hip movements, fuck thats a big turn on" Nate says, "alright big boy, settle that testosterone okay?" JJ says while patting his back causing me to laugh, "i didn't expect you guys home this early" i say and they all laugh, "baby, we have been out for like 4 hours now" Nate says, i look at the clock and its like 12:00. I blush in embarrassment and cover my face, "this is so embarrassing" i say while giggling, "its okay princess" Nate says while picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist, carrying us up the stairs.

You know what happens next. (^.^)

I hear the house phone ring from downstairs and someone answering it then JJ calling my name. I walk down in my flanney and walk to JJ, "who is it?" I whisper while grabbing the phone, "i don't know they just asked for Ryder Gillies" he whispers back and i nod.

*phonecall*
Hello?
Hello, is this Ryder Gillies?
Yes, may i ask who's speaking?
Yes, its a manager from Victoria Secret, how would you feel about being an angel?
Oh my god, really?!
Yes, Miss Gillies
I would be delighted!
Well in that case, are you able to fly to LA for a face-to-face interview?
Yes i am, when?
Tomorrow? We will book your flights and supply your accommodation
Yes thats fine! Thank you so much! Wait, how did you find me?
You are very welcome and we found your instagram, twitter and tumblr also your sister sent in a few photos because we called her by mistake but you're a stunner and would make a perfect angel!
Thank you so much! Ill see you tomorrow!
You certainly will, by the way my name is Nicole
Thank you Nicole, I'll see you tomorrow, bye
Bye sweetheart

We both hung up and i let out a huge scream. The boys ran out with worried faces, "are you okay?!" Sammy ask/ yells, "im fucking fantastic!" I exclaim and their faces drop, "we thought something happened to you" JJ says and lets out a sigh, soon enough Nate is standing with the boys, "babe, are you alright?" He asks and i smile widely, "better than ever!" I exclaim, "what is it?" He asks, "I'm cooking dinner and I'll tell you then!" I exclaim and skip into the kitchen. I text the girls to come home then get to work.

Dinner is finally ready and i cooked a big roast with veggies and dessert for afterwards. Everyone sits down and they're about to dig in but i stand up, "i would like to ask you all something" i say and they nod their heads for me to go on, "who would like to come to LA with me tomorrow?!" I exclaim and their eyes widen, "what why?" Andy asks, "i got an interview with Victoria Secret to become an Angel!" I yell and they all cheer, "oh my god! Congratulations!" Andy and Maggie say, greeting me with big hugs and kisses on the cheek. The rest of them all stand up and give me hugs and kisses on the cheeks, congratulating me then Nate comes up to my and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and hugs me for what feels like forever but hey im not complaining, "im so happy for you baby!" He exclaims and our lips connect causing those things in my stomach to go off, the tingles in my bones and the birds around my head.

We finish dinner and everyone sits at the table as i start to wash up, which means my back is turned to them. They are all in their own conversations when the room goes silent and i hear a gasp come from Andrea. I turn around and drop a dish that was currently in my hands, causing it to shatter into millions of pieces in front of me. The person i never thought i would see again was standing in the doorway staring right back at me with sad and sorry eyes.