❌Chapter 27: Organizing❌

*Ryder's POV*
I wake up and see a note from Nate on my bedside table:

Lil' Mama,
My parents called me around 8:00 this morning and said they wanted me to spend the day with them, i hope you understand and sorry for leaving you so unexpectedly. Ill see you tomorrow, love you baby.
- Love from Nate xoxo

I smile at the note and check the time '10:00' it says and i lazily get out of bed. I turn my aircon off and make my bed before running downstairs into Andrea's room who is surprisingly home considering she is always at Taylor's house. I go over to her side and lightly shake her "babe, get up we have a baby shower to plan" i say and she groans "bitchface, get up" i say a little sterner this time "fineeeeee" she drags and gets out of bed in nothing but her bra and short shorts "nice boobs" i say walking out "nice ass" she fires back and we break out into a fit of laughter. This is completely normal for us, don't judge! I make pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages and coffee for Andy and I, setting them on the other side of the island where the stools are. She comes out with one of Taylor's shirts and her shorts that she had on in bed "thank you for making breakfast babe" she says "all good boo" i reply and smile cheekily at her and she pokes my dimples "your dimples are adorable!" She exclaims and i blush "why thank you! So are yours!" I gush and poke her dimples "we are cute best friends" she says laughing "that we are" i say laughing along with her.

Its about 11:00 so Andrea and I sit down with our laptops, phones and notebooks "where do we start?" She asks "okay how about i look for a venue and you look for decoration places?" I suggest and she nods.

After 7 long hours of endless phonecalls, searching and trips to many different venues we have a baby shower planned, all we have to do is order the lollies a week before and get the invitations tomorrow and write in them. I texted Liz and she said she wanted 20-40 people max. Andy and i have picked out family and friends from my contacts list, my facebook and Liz' facebook and picked 30 people. Its like 6:00 so we decided to go get dinner. We drive to Taco Bell and order 2 tacos, 2 nachos and 2 baja blasts. Our night consisted of movies on the big screen in the home movie theater, lollies, a little bit of alcohol and gossiping.

*The Next Morning*
Andy and I are on our way to get the invitations, the decorations and the props for the games that we ordered yesterday, the buildings all happened to be all in the same complex as well as a baby shop for the gift that Andy and I will be giving Liz. We get everything and stick it in the trunk of Andy's jeep and run in to get the gifts. Andy gets a bouncer and a mat thing that you lay the baby on andnthey play with the things dangling above them and i get a princess themed walker and a princess themed dovet cover for the cot. We also decide to get a breastfeeding pillow that vibrates while the mum is breastfeeding and settles the baby as its drinking. We pay for our stuff and head back out to the car.

We just finished writing out all the invitations and put the stuff in my cupboard so no one touches them. This baby shower isn't going to be so bad after all.

Short but sweet. Sorry for all the disappointing chapter guys! There is going to be drama, drama, drama in the next chapter but its going to be skipped to Liz' baby shower. Love you all and stay perf