❌Chapter 22: My Cutie❌

*Ryder's POV*
Its friday and we have to go pick up my baby girl, Stella. We got back from the cabin yesterday and i haven't seen my dad since he came to the cabin. Its around 12 and Nate and i decided to go shopping for food and stuff for tonight.

We arrive at the supermarket and i grab a trolley. I push it when i feel Nate come up behind me and push it with me, i smile and kiss his cheek before looking back ahead of me. We start to hear screaming and we snap our heads back to see a fan "Rater! Oh my god!" She screams we both put our fingers to our lips to quieten her down she instantly shuts up "can i get a picture with you two?" She whispers, we take a quick selfie with her then say we have to go which she is surprisingly okay with. We start shopping for stuff for dinner then the lollies, snacks and drinks.

We just arrived at home and now we are taking the stuff inside. But i see Michael standing at the front door when we get through the garage door that leads into the house. I can see his white button up and dark jeans though the detailed glass. I put the stuff on the island then walk to the front door. I opened it and he turns around from looking around the neighborhood "i thought i made it pretty clear i didn't want to see you" i say "i know but i miss my daughters" he says and im about to close the door but he stops it with his foot "how did you know where i lived anyway?" I ask "I've been looking for you and Liz for years now. I came here the day that i came to the cabin and that young man Jack Gilinsky? Helped me, he told me you were at the cabin and then a couple of days later he told me where you lived" Michael says while smiling "that dickhead" i mumble under my breath "pardon me?" He says "nothing" i reply "baby, who's at the door?" I hear Nate ask while walking to me and snaking his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder "who is this?" He asks "this is Michael" i say "your?" Michael presses me to go on "my father" i mumble "wh-what?" Nate asks lifting his head "yeah but he was just leaving" i say and close the door. Nate spins me around in his arms and presses his lips to mine "im sorry babe" he says once we pull apart "no, no. Its okay its just weird and to make things worse Gilinsky pretty much ratted me out" i say running a hand through my dirty blonde hair "how?" He asks "he told my dad we were at the cabin and he turned up at the cabin doorstep, then a couple of days later he told my dad i lived one street over" i say and Nate's eyes go wide "he should've asked you first!" He yells obviously angry "calm down baby, we will talk to him sometime this week. Lets just go put the groceries away" i say and start walking to the kitchen "damn lil mama, you seriously have some ass" he says checking me out "well its all yours if we get this stuff away" i smirk and start putting the stuff away.

We finished putting the stuff away and he leans me against the bench putting his hands on either side of me "we still have 2 hours" he says, smirking "lets go baby" i whisper seductively in his ear kissing just below his ear lobe.

Warning: Explicit Content in detail for like the first time in this book ahah!
He pretty much yanked me upstairs and into my bedroom. He pushes me back gently and we start to kiss which isn't long before it turns into a heated make out session. He starts to kiss down my neck to my collarbones then to my chest. He unclasps my bra and take one breast into his mouth and the other in his free hand, moans leaving my mouth as he does so. He switches after about 5 minutes then starts to kiss down my stomach "you're so beautiful baby" he says and gets to my leggings. He pulls them down then starts to kiss my inner thighs until he reaches my now soaked panties. He rips them down my legs slowly with his teeth and i start to grow impatient. He finally puts his head back where i need him most. He licks my folds teasingly and i start to lightly tug at his hair letting out a little moan indicating i need him now. He puts my legs over his shoulders before finally putting that god-made tongue to work. He slides a finger in and i gasp, not expecting it. He slides another in and starts to finger me really fast and hard. I squint my eyes shut, bring my bottom lip between my teeth, roll my head back, arch my back and fist the sheets as i release all over his fingers. He rubs my sides while i release and ride out my orgasm "hmm, tastes heavenly baby" he says and starts to lick me out a second time which to him is 'cleaning me up' but I'm not complaining about it because his tongue i swear is like a god! He hops up on the bed and i start to kiss him. We make out for about a minute until i start to kiss down his neck and chest. I leave sloppy kisses all the way down his torso until i reach his tent. I slide his boxers down and start to jack him off. Just before he reaches his high i stop "what the fuck?" He asks, i just wink at him. I kiss the tip then lick it, blowing some air onto it earning a groan from him. I swirl my tongue around him then put him try to put him all in my mouth, i suck and bob as he has a fist of my hair pushing me down faster "uh baby, I'm gonna-" he can't finish because i suck my cheeks in and feel him release a second later into my mouth, i swallow proudly. He places me back on the bed and hovers over me. He rips open a condom and slides it on before pushing himself in me, i let out a loud gasp because his size feels 10× bigger then last time. He smirks then starts to fuck me as hard as he can, he puts one of my legs over his shoulder and starts to pump into me deeper if it was possible. I feel my second high coming, i bring my bottom lips between my teeth and roll my head back "oh fuck! Nate, right there!" I scream as we both release on each other "thats it, cum for me baby, scream my name! Let the whole world hear it" he grunts into my ear "UH, FUCKKKK, NATEEEEEEE!" I scream as i reach my orgasm. He grunts and groans into my ear as he reaches his orgasm.
End of explicit content! ❤