❌Chapter 4: Nearly Told Them❌

*Ryder's POV*
I wake up in my bed but remember falling unconscious on the footpath. I dont remember how but i just remember hearing someone call me a 'stupid bitch'... And then it all come flooding back.

Him sitting next to me on the rock.
Him kicking my leg.
Him beating at the lake.
Him tripping me on the concrete and leaving me there.

I never took shit from them but now that they are not only verbally hurting me but started to phyically hurt me, i dont think i can stay that strong anymore. They have officially broke me down. I get up and lay on my window seat that over looks my backyard and the house next door which has been empty for quite a while. I hear trucks so i go downstairs and look outside to see moving trucks, i roll my eyes and walk back inside to get ready for... Ew school.

I look at myself in my full body mirror that covers the whole back wall of my walk in wardrobe and examine my outfit:
- maroon muscle tank
- high waisted leather shorts that i tuck my muscle tank into
- maroon vans

I put a black beanie over my perfectly pin straight hair. Satisfied with my outfit for the first time in forever i text Andrea:

Ry bby❤ (name in Andrea's phone): hey babe, on my way so wait outside okay? X

Andy bby❤: okay bby, see yo ass soonn x

I lock my phone and grab my school bag before walking downstairs and walking out to my car. I put my black sunnies on before opening my roof up and turning on my car. I pull out of my driveway and turn onto the quiet road.

We pull up to school and Andrea walks off to go find her boy Kenny as i walk to my locker. I was half way to my locker before im pulled into the dark janitors closet. I flick the light on to see Gilinsky and Nate "wh-what do you want?" I ask scared because hitting me everyday is probably going to become part of the routine "its time for your morning beating" Gilinsky says while coming closer to me, Maloley not far behind him.

I walk out of the janitors closet and slide my sunnies on so no one can see the fresh bruises on my eye and my teary eyes. I walk to my locker accidently letting out a few soft sobs here and there. I see Andrea waiting there for me... oh great, just what i needed i think to myself. I smile fakely at her before putting in my combination "alright i know that was a fake smile and i can see you have been crying. C'mon Im your best friend, you really think im that stupid? Remove the sunnies" she says and i do what she says and she gasps clearly shocked at the sight "what the fuck done this to you?!" She yells/ asks "who do you think? Let me give you a hint, they have been at me since 7th grade" i say and she instantly knows who, i watch her eyes darken to a darker shade of green indicating she is very angry "and they said beating me is becoming part of my 'morning routine'" i say putting quotation marks around 'morning routine'. She quickly turns into the direction of the back of the school where the guys usually go for there morning smoke. I quickly run after her thinking about the fact that i told someone could make my beatings worse. Its too late considering we are already behind the old science building where they smoke, Andrea just explodes on them "HOW DARE YOU HIT MY BEST FRIEND! LETS ALONE HIT A GIRL AT ALL? ITS THE LOWEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT IN THIS SCHOOL! YOU ARE HONESTLY ALL PATHETIC PEOPLE AND NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP! SHE USED TO BE YOUR BEST FUCKING FRIEND BUT YOU CANT LET GO OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL? AND SERIOUSLY? TELLING HER TO KILL HERSELF? THATS SO IDIOTIC ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS! GOD, I DIDNT THINK IT WAS THIS SERIOUS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAS ATTEMPTED SUICIDE? OR CU-" she rants but i cut her off, i cant have these boys know this "Andrea please, enough. Lets just go" i tug her arm lightly, she glares at them before turning around swiftly and putting her arm around my shoulder before whispering in my ear "everything is going to get better, it will all be okay".