Epilogue.

*Ryder's POV*
"Tia and Riley!" I yell from upstairs, "yes mama?" Tia asks.

"Please pick up your toys, daddy will be home soon." I say and they do as they're told.

Tia and Riley are Nate and I's 4 year old twins, they both look a lot like their father but luckily they have a few of my features as well.

"Daddy's home!" I hear Nate yell from downstairs, "go see him my babies." I tell them and I listen to their little feet padding down the stairs.

"Ryder?" Andrea comes into the room asking, "yeah?" I ask.

"Um, not to ruin the good mood you're in but Nate has a huge ass hickey on his neck." she says and my heart drops, "are you fucking serious?" I ask, "yeah."

I walk downstairs and she wasn't lying, that fucker is huge alright.

"Kids, go play outside please." I say and they run outside, chasing one another.

"How was work?" I ask, acting dumb, "eh, the usual." he replies, shrugging.

"That's funny because that hickey on your neck tells me otherwise." I confront and his face drops, "fuck." he mumbles, "yeah, gotcha. Nate, we have 4 year old twins and you do this?"

"We were at the studio and finished a really dope song so we got high and next thing you know there is a blonde sitting on my lap and sucking the shit out of my neck but baby I pushed her off as soon as I realized what was going on, I swear!" he explains and I sigh, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Please, please, please don't do this again. I don't want to but I will leave you, even if it was weed. You shouldn't be smoking at the studio anyway but hey, I'm not one to stop you from doing what you want." I reply, pecking his lips.

"Fuck this," he says, ruffling through his pockets of his khakis. "Ryder, I've loved you since the first time I laid eyes on you. We've been through hell and back but I wouldn't want anyone to go through it with. I promise not to fuck up again because I don't want to ever loose you. I want nothing more to do with my life then to live it with you, my babies, my best friend and my music career. Ryder Jade Gillies, will you do me the honor of being my wife, the mother of my kids, which you already are but the other ones to come and also, the supporter I need to help me get through everything?" He asks, now on one knee.

"Oh my god, yes Nate, of course!" I exclaim, pulling him up by his shirt to give him the most passionate kiss we've ever shared.

He slips the ring on my finger and I admire it, thinking about how I become so lucky.

Awh, they're getting married! Yayyyyyyyy! I may make a part 2, maybe. Anyway, thank you for everything and just know I love every single one of you babes! xxx