(3) Dare

Top- Taehyung
Bottom- Jungkook

Oneshot characters~

(Kim taehyung/ CEO of Kim

(Kim taehyung/ CEO of Kim.Inc)

(Jeon jungkook/ University student)

Oneshote contains~
•Fluff •Romance •Kisses •Hugs •Making out

______________
_____

Jungkook was in his university, going towards his class when someone called him from behind.

"Koookiee..!!!" Jungkook turned around and looked at his friend running towards him.

"What's up jiminshii..?" Jungkook said casually and got a smash on his head.

"It's hyung for you brat..!" Jimin said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Whatever..now tell me why you were calling me..?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh yeah...actually we all are going club tonight..wanna join us..?" Jimin asked.

"Yup..why not..what's time..?" Jungkook asked.

"As usual 8 o'clock..directly meet us there..ok..?" Jimin said.

"Fine I'll be there on time.." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded his head.

"Ok byy then see you there.." Jimin said and run away from there. Jungkook also went to his class.

At night in club~

"Where is he..??" Jimin said to himself, constantly looking at the entrance door of the club.

"Maybe on his way.." Jhope said seeping his drink.

Soon they heard Jungkook's voice and see him coming out of the middle of the people.

"Sorry for late, guys...I was stuck in traffic." Jungkook said hugged his friends.