Mafias with benefits (2/3)

Next day~

Next day when Jungkook wake up, he didn't find taehyung there.

And then remembered about last night and cursed loudly.

Jungkook- Fuck..!! No no..!!how did I break down in front of him like this, he is my enemy not my friend..!! Ohh godd.!! what he must be thinking about me right now...that-that...I'm weak..the Jeon jungkook is weak..!!ahhh.!!!

But then Jungkook remembered how taehyung has consoled him. He was not sounding fake or like he was sympathing over him.

He was sounding genuine.

His whole face was covered with concern but....for whom..? For me..?

Jungkook frowned.

Jungkook- No Jungkook, he hate you..!! He can never be concern about you...you-you are nothing for him..! We're just enemies..or maybe just enemies with benefits.....nothing else..*sigh*

Jungkook- But now I've to ignore him...I can't even face him now..ahh..!! *Frustrated*
_________
____

On the other hand~

Taehyung was same too. He was also confused why he acted like this with jungkook. He's just his enemy...not a friend or.....lover.?

Taehyung- Why did you do this taehyung..!! He must be thinking I'm so soft..ohh godd.!! Why I'm like this ahh..!!!

Taehyung- But he was crying lika baby-tf taehyung what's wrong with you..!! He's your fucking enemy..!!!!!!

Taehyung pulled his hair in frustration.

Jhope and Suga was looking at him with blank face.

Jhope- He has been doing this since he has come, don't know what is going on in his mind..?

Suga- He has gone insane nothing else..we should probably call the doctor for him.

Jhope sighed

Jhope- You're right I guess..
_________
____

After that taekook ignored each other whole one week. They didn't talked not met each other.

Today taehyung's has a very important day. He has ordered a very expensive gun from the outside country today. And now he is getting ready to go to pick that up.

But the most strange thing is that, they have called him alone.

It didn't make any difference to taehyung. He said that even if something happens, he can save himself.

When he was getting ready. His phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and frowned.

Jeon🤤😳is calling....

Taehyung- Why he is calling me suddenly..?

Taehyung thought of ignoring him and didn't picked up his call.
________
___

Taehyung was in his car going to take his order.

His phone vibrated and he saw Jungkook calling him again.

He picked up the call.

Taehyung- Jeon...I'm busy right now...I'll talk to you later..!!

Taehyung said cut the call. He didn't even listened to Jungkook.

Soon he reached his destination and again he got a call from Jungkook.

He groaned in annoyance and directly switched off his phone.