(30) Age gap Pt.2

Top- Taehyung
Bottom- Jungkook (older Jungkook)

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 "𝘼𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙥" 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

Summary of oneshot꧂

"Taekook has been married for 3 years and their life was going great but what if someone from Jungkook's past comes back to destroy his happy married life..."

Intro of characters~

Kim taehyung 25 years old World renowned photographer, also a model now

Kim taehyung
25 years old
World renowned photographer, also a model now.
Sweetest, kindhearted, goofy and a gentleman.
Married to jungkook for three years now
Love and cherish his husband more than anything in this world.

Kim/jeon jungkook31 years oldCEO of jeon corporationStrict, and cold with outsider and a literal baby, adorable bun for his husbandMarried to taehyung for three years, his husband is literally his everything

Kim/jeon jungkook
31 years old
CEO of jeon corporation
Strict, and cold with outsider and a literal baby, adorable bun for his husband
Married to taehyung for three years, his husband is literally his everything.

Oneshot contains~
•Fluff💞 •Romance❣️ •Self Insecurities 🖤•Panick attack 💔•Smut🔥~
______
___

At nigh~

The night was serene, a gentle calm settling over the bedroom as the world outside quietly drifted to sleep. The soft glow of a bedside lamp bathed the room in a warm, golden light, casting shadows on the walls of a couple who were totally engrossed in the pleasure, receiving from one another.

Their heavy breathes, moans, groans, and the skin slapping sound, resonating around the room, making the atmosphere erotic and sensual.

The moonlight filtered through the curtains, directly hitting the two bodies of lovers.

"Tae~ oh my god~" Jungkook moans, riding his husband's cock at a medium pace. While taehyung's hand seizing Jungkook's soft bounsy buns, his lips leaving deep, throaty groan as he feel his husband so deep, the warm wall suffocating his member in a luscious way.