Love at first sight (2/2)

A week before taekook's wedding~

After that meeting in cafe, taekook started to meet each other daily. They would meet everyday and know more about each other more openly.

As they kept meeting every day, they fell in love with each other without knowing it.

But when they realized their love for each other, they could not stop themselves from confessing. And taehyung was happiest that time, that he cried a little too and jungkook couldn't help but cooed at the crying man and embrace him tightly in his arms.

After that they became boyfriends and went on many romantic and cute dates.

Present time~

Taehyung had a holiday today so he invited his boyfriend in his penthouse for movie night.

Taehyung welcomed Jungkook with lots of kisses and tight hug and jungkook fell more for him.

Right now they're in taehyung's bedroom watching a romantic movie.

They both were sitting silently enjoying the movie. Jungkook was sitting between taehyung's legs his back leaning against taehyung's chest and taehyung's hands were wrapped around jungkook's waist under his shirt caressing his belly softly.

When Jungkook was watching the movie, he felt taehyung's hand going upward from his belly, his breath got uneven a little when he felt taehyung's hand was close to his nipples.

Jungkook- Ahh..tae..

Jungkook moaned when taehyung touched his one nipple and pinched it.

Taehyung- What happen baby.?

Taehyung asked in whispered in Jungkook's ears, his fingers were still pinching Jungkook's pinkish nipple.
Jungkook face got red as he felt the room getting hot.

Jungkook- W-What are you doing t-tae..?

Taehyung- Playing with your most sensitive part in your body baby..

Taehyung whispered and buryed his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook unconsciously tilt his head giving more space to taehyung.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck softly, giving him featherly kisses while his fingers were still abusing his sensitive nipples.

Jungkook arched his back and moan softly when taehyung pinched and pulled his nipple.

Taehyung carefully layed Jungkook on beside bed and came on top of him and looked at him with love filled eyes and caressed Jungkook's face with his palm.

Jungkook has shy smile on his lips as he wrapped his arms around taehyung's nape and hugged him hiding his face in his neck.

Taehyung hugged him back and covered themselves with a sheet.

And soon both fall asleep in each other arms.
__________
______

Taekook wedding day~

Today's Taekook's wedding and both are standing in front of eachother in aisal, both hands joined to together and a soft smile on their lips.

Priest- Kim taehyung, do you take Jeon jungkook to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Taehyung- I do *smile*

Priest- Jeon jungkook, do you take Kim taehyung to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?