Mafias with benefits (3/3)

Right now everyone is in hospital. Jungkook's injuries are not serious so he's ok and doctors are applying bandages and ointments on all his injuries.

Taehyung is sitting outside Jungkook's room holding his head, regretting not taking Jungkook's calls.

Jhope and Suga looking at him with confused yet concerned face.

Jhope- Taehyung would you like to tell us..what the hell you were doing with Jeon there..??

Taehyung- When I was there to take my parcel from that man, Jungkook came there and snatched the package from me, saying he wanted the package. I was so shocked, I asked him to give me that package but he didn't give it and shoot the man and run away from there.++

I runed after him and soon we reach sea area he suddenly throw the package in air and the package suddenly explode. Jungkook was close to it when package explode and it throw away Jungkook too. I run towards him and asked him why he didn't tell me I'm in danger, he said he called me but I wasn't picking up and that was my biggest mistake.

A-And after that he confessed to me that-that he has fallen in love with me....when I confessed him by then he was unconscious.

Taehyung finished saying and there was a pure silence.

Suga- Y-You guys love eachother...h-how I mean..you guys never met properly nor you both have ever talk properly..how the hell you both fell for eachother..!!?

Taehyung- We both were in benefits relationship secretly....

Jhope and Suga looked at him with wide eyes, clearly amazed hearing that.

Jhope- You both were in benifits relationship and we didn't even knew about it-ohh wait a second..!! When you used to go out of the house every day on excuse of work, at that time you used to go to meet him only, right..?*taehyung nodded his head* woow..! btw do you mind telling us when all this started..?

Taehyung- It all started when we had a meeting with all korea's mafias and after meeting me and jungkook had a little fight and I unintentionally or maybe intentionally kissed him..but what shocked me the most was he also kissed back without any delay. And soon we found ourselves in his bedroom having s*x and soon that became our daily chore..

And maybe in between all this we fell for eachother too without knowing.

Suga- Woow- I seriously have no words..so much happened behind us and we didn't even know..*jhope nodded his head agreeing*

When they were talking two man(Jimin and rm) coming running towards them.

Jimin- H-How is Jungkook..? Is he ok..?

Taehyung slightly nodded his head.

Namjoon- Thank god..he's ok..he was also very upset from few days and today suddenly he got a call from somewhere and he got so scared that he ran away from home without informing us. And when we came to know that he has gone to save taehyung and he has also got hurt. We came here immediately.

Taehyung looked down in guilt and Jimin saw it.

Jimin- Taehyung, you don't need to be sorry about this...he loves you that's why he took that action..

Yes, Jimin know about it because Jungkook told him.

Namjoon- What...?? Jungkook love taehyung..?

Jimin nodded his head and soon he saw doctor coming out of Jungkook's room.

Taehyung got up quickly and asked doctor.

Taehyung- Doctor..h-how is Jungkook..? can I meet him..? Please..!

Doctor chuckled and nodded his head.

Doctor- Of course and don't worry his injuries were not that serious..

Doctor said and pat taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung hurriedly goes inside room and saw Jungkook sitting on bed looking outside the window.

Jungkook looked towards him and smiled, he extanded his hands toward taehyung and taehyung came towards him with his trimbling legs.

Taehyung was about to sat on the small chair but Jungkook pulled him in bed and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung slowly hugged him back and buried his face in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook rubbed his back and soon taehyung broke down.

Taehyung cried hugging Jungkook tightly and jungkook just calm him rubbing his back with one hand and another one on taehyung's hair caressing it softly.

Taehyung- I-I'm sorry...I am s-sorry kook..I'm really sorry..!

Taehyung mumbled in his neck snuggling more into Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook- Tae please don't say sorry..and I'm totally fine too, look..now please calm down..ok..?

Taehyung just sobbed and kept hugging Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook friends were outside, looking all the scenes with moist eyes.

Namjoon- I never thought that they both would fall for each other, because how their gun was always on each other's forehead in every small fight.

Everyone nodded their heads.

Suga- Let's go baby..let them enjoy their time..

Suga said to Jimin and they both left.

Namjoon- We should go too jinne..

Jin(Doctor) nodded his head.

Well suprise..they all are in relationship except jhope who's still finding his love of his life.

They all left leaving two love birds in eachother's arms.
___________
______

One month later~

Taehyung- Baby~~~I'm sorry no...I was just hungry that's why I drink your banana milkshake..

Taehyung was whining because Jungkook was ignoring him since morning.

Jungkook- But that was mine..!

Jungkook whined too.

Other were looking done with them, it's there daily routine but in the end you'll again found them in each other arms.

Taehyung goes towards jungkook and hugged him from behind placing his chin on Jungkook's shoulder pouting cutely.

Taehyung- Can I not even take your things now..huh..? You love me only this much..?*pout*

Jungkook- Ok mine dramatic ass baby..I forgive you but......you've to take the punishment..*smirk*

Taehyung- Gladly...but don't forget about your punishment too..when you ruined my favorite Gucci shoes with your banana milkshake..*smirk*

Jungkook gluped but nevertheless nodded his head.

Taehyung- Now c'mon pick me up and let's start our love making marathon..*wink*

Jungkook chuckled and picked taehyung up and both went toward their room.

Well their room is soundproof so everyone is doing their work peacefully.

THE END

______________
______

Hope you like this oneshot, and If there is any mistake, then definitely tell me so that I can fix it.😊

Next oneshot will come soon.

Author Sam~💜