(29) Hybrid bun koo

Requested by╰─▸[@Vkookforeverfan

꧁I don't know much about hybrid so I'm making my own theories..hope you still love it..❤️🤗꧂

Top/Dom- Taehyung
Bottom/Sub- Jungkook

Oneshot characters~

Kim taehyung 28 years old Work in a multinational company as an accountant

Kim taehyung
28 years old
Work in a multinational company as an accountant.
He's kind-hearted, a total sweetheart and a gentleman
He has a very cute boyfriend who's also a hybrid bunny and he loves him a lot.

He's kind-hearted, a total sweetheart and a gentleman He has a very cute boyfriend who's also a hybrid bunny and he loves him a lot

Jeon jungkook
A bunny hybrid.
23 years old
He likes to cook and also does painting.
He's shy, introvert, clingy (very much) and very adorable
Taehyung's boyfriend, loves taehyung a lot and taehyung is his only family, his everything.

Oneshot contains~
•Fluff & romance •Whipped taehyung •Shy jungkook •Jealousy •Smut(quite long, so don't get bored)~
________
___

Taehyung was in his office cabin, doing his work peacefully.

His experienced fingers were working on the keyboard while his sharp eyes were fixed on an open file.

Phone rang~

Taehyung looked towards his phone with his peripheral vision, which was placed beside the keyboard and immediately stopped his work, when he saw who was calling him.

Baby bun~💕🐰

Taehyung intently picked up his phone with a happy smile and received the call.

"Hello my baby bun~" Taehyung said sweetly, leaning his head on the headrest of the chair.

Jungkook- "Hyungie.." *Sniffle*

Taehyung immediately stood up from his chair when heard his baby kook's sniffles.

"Baby what happened.?? Why are you crying.?? Did you hurt yourself.?? Baby speak.." Taehyung asked worriedly while his hands were busy packing his stuff, ready to go home, to his baby bun.