My needy babybun (2/2)

"Now we're going..so take care of yourself and say hii to tae.." Jin said.

"Ok hyung..and please come back soon hyungs...I really enjoyed spending time with you all.." Jungkook said and hugged all his hyungs.

"We'll baby...we also enjoyed spending time with you...and if tae was also here with us, it would have been more fun." Namjoon said and jungkook nodded his head.

"Next time I will keep him at home no matter how important his meeting is.." Jungkook said and everyone laughed at their silly maknae.

"Ok ok..now we're going byy..." Jin said and then everyone left from there.

"Byy hyungs.." Jungkook said waving his hand.

Then Jungkook closed the door and went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner.

At night~

The house doorbell rang and jungkook came running to open it.

He opened the door and saw taehyung standing there with a sweet smile. Jungkook smiled and welcomed him by opening his arms.

Taehyunge smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly taking his sweet sent.

"I missed you baby..and after your little tease..I could not even pay proper attention to my work..." Taehyung said huskily, squeezing jungkook's bubbly butt and jungkook moaned softly.

"You can have me tae....but after dinner..ok..?" Jungkook said and caressed taehyung's bread cheeks.

"As you say baby." Taehyung said and pecked his lips.

Then both of them ate their food and talked a little.

____________
____

Jungkook's naked body plopped on the bed, head hitting the soft pillow below him.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with loved yet lust filled eyes. Taehyung hover over him and trapped him between his arms. He was only on his lower nothing else. Jungkook circled his arms around taehyung's neck pulling him closer for a passionate and hungry kiss.

Taehyung kissed back with same passion grabbing Jungkook's waist tightly. Taehyung was devouring his mouth chewed his lips like some food.

Taehyung bite his bottom lips and jungkook opened his mouth, taehyung thrusted his tongue inside his mouth tasting his sweet cavern.

"Mmm~ even your mouth tast so good baby.." Taehyung said between kissing and jungkook moaned.

Taehyung break the kiss and went to his neck and started to sucking there marking him with red purple hickeys.

Taehyung bite and suck on Jungkook's sweet spot which was below his ears, jungkook threw his head back in pleasure grabbed taehyung's hair and moaned loudly.

"Ahhh~~"

Taehyung went more down, on his collarbone and sucked hickeys there. Then he went more down and took one of Jungkook's nipple in his mouth and sucked it harshly while playing with other one.

Jungkook arched his back making his nipple go more deep in taehyung's mouth.

"Ahh~~daddy~ ohh..ahh~~" Jungkook moaned loudly when taehyung bite his nipple. Taehyung took his another nipple in his mouth sucked and bite it.

After abusing his both nipples, taehyung went down on his baby's soft tummy and give some wet kisses there.

After kissing all over Jungkook's tummy, taehyung straightened up.

Jungkook opened his eyes which was closed due to pleasure. He looked at taehyung who was kneeling on bed looking at him with adoration and lust.

"W-What happened tae..why you stop..?" Jungkook asked.