(14) Marrying my ex's bestfriend (1/2)

Top-Taehyung
Bottom-Jungkook

Oneshot characters ~

Kim taehyung25 years oldKind, sweet and a total gentlemanSingle but maybe has a little bit crush on someone 🤫

Kim taehyung
25 years old
Kind, sweet and a total gentleman
Single but maybe has a little bit crush on someone 🤫

Jeon jungkook23 years oldKind-hearted, innocent (not in that way) and sweet bubbly boyHas a boyfriend "Ban"(Not for long)

Jeon jungkook
23 years old
Kind-hearted, innocent (not in that way) and sweet bubbly boy
Has a boyfriend "Ban"(Not for long)

Oneshote contains~
•Fluff •Romance •Arrange marriage •Angst(??) •Soft taehyung •Shy but naughty jungkook •Semi- Smut~~
_________
_____

*Slap*

The sound of slap rang throughout the university hall and all students stopped on their places and looked at the two people standing in middle of university hall, with their curious eyes.

???- HOW DARE YOU..!!!!

HOW FREAKING DARE YOU TO CHEAT ON ME BAN...!!!!

The beautiful boy shouted at his soon to be ex boyfriend.

Ban looked at him with bored eyes clearly not ashamed of what he did and that was making the beautiful boy more angry.

???- You're not even guilty or ashamed on what you did....what a asshole you are..!!!*chuckle sarcastically*

Ban gritted his teeths in anger.

Ban- Stop making it a big deal Jungkook..!!! wasn't I so obvious that I'm not interested in you...!!!?

Jungkook- I knew it and was about to break up with you and you too could've come and said this to me but no..! you decide to cheat on me..!!"

Jungkook- Jimin hyung was right when he said you're a fucking playboy...but I didn't think about it much because it was my first relationship and I thought maybe we'll work out...but how freaking wrong I was..!!!

Ban smirked.

Ban- You're so navie Jungkook and that's why you fell so easily into my lies. I thought that you're a son of such a well-known person of Korea, there must be a little bit of wisdom on you, but look how wrong I was..*Mocking*