Sold to mafia (3/5)

2 week's later~

It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook has came here and nothing has changed between taekook's realationship.

Jungkook tries many times to talk to taehyung, but taehyung never gives him a chance to speak and leaves from there.

Jungkook is even more depressed because of this and is unable to sleep or eat anything. Taehyung is also not in any good condition. He is eating less and mostly stays in his office.

Right now he's in his room laying on king size bed thinking about his and jungkook sweet moments.

__________
_____ (16 years taekookie)
Jungkook- Taetae look what I've brought for you..!!

Taehyung looked up from his book and saw his cute boyfriend holding his favourite drink.

Taehyung- Aww..thank you kookie..! Now kookie deserve a reward right..??

Jungkook nodded his head cutely, blushing a little.
Taehyung place the strawberry milkshake on ground and pulled Jungkook into his laps.

Jungkook squealed a little and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.
Taehyung smiled at him softly and caress Jungkook's chubby red cheeks.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with shy smile and taehyung smiled at him and kiss his both cheeks.

Jungkook's cheeks got more warm and he hide his face in his boyfriend's neck. Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's act and hugged him tightly.
_________
____(17 years taekookie)
Taehyung and jungkook both are laying on park's ground.

Taehyung- Yk kookie..when I'll be big like dad..I'll buy us a big house which will have a beautiful garden and swimming pool...you like gardening right..

Jungkook- I like gardening taetae..but why big house why not small...we can live together in small house also..

Taehyung- Noo..!! My kookie only deserve big and beautiful thing so I'll only buy big big things for you..

Jungkook giggled- Silly taetae...you are more important to me, nothing else..If you are with me then I don't want anything.

Taehyung turned his face towards jungkook and kissed his cheeks.

Taehyung- Kookie is also very very important in taetae's life...taetae will never leave kookie...you'll also not leave me...right kookie..?

Taehyung asked showing his pinky finger.

Jungkook joined their pinky and said.

Jungkook- I'll never leave taetae..! It's kookie's promise.
________
___________(18 years taekookie)

Taehyung- YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE KOOKIE..!!!! YOU LEFT ME..!!! WHY..!! WHY YOU DID THAT..!! I LOVE YOU KOOKIE..!!!
AHHHH..!

Taehyung shouted infront of big picture of his and jungkook which was in his room.
His painful voice reverberated throughout the house and taehyung's parents came running to his room after hearing their son's voice.

Taehyung's mom opened taehyung's room and saw a heartbreaking sight.

Taehyung was kneeling in ground and was crying badly covering his face.
Everything in the room was lying here and there.

Taehyung's mom came towards his son running and kneeled in front of him and hugged his son's shuddring body.

Taehyung- M-Mom..!! Kookie...Kookie left me...h-he went away from me...!!! He left me mom...!! My kookie..!! Mom please tell him to come back to me..please mom..please...!!!

Taehyung said with painful voice hugging his mom tightly and taehyung's parents felt their heart breaking.

Taehyung's mom- What are you saying bear...kookie can never leave you..he love you soo much..

Taehyung's mom said, because he know how much his son and jungkook love each other. They have been together from childhood. So it's impossible.

Taehyung- I-I know mom..I know he loves me..! and I'm also not understanding what happened that he has to breakup with me...please mom do something..I want my kookie back..!! Please mom..please..

Taehyung's mom looked at his husband who nodded his head.
He came towards taehyung and softly caressed his hair.

Taehyung's dad- Bear stop crying...dad will find out for you what happened to your kookie Ok..now stop crying bun..please..

Taehyung's dad said softly and taehyung looked at him with red bloodshot eyes.

Taehyung- P-Promise..??

Taehyung's dad- Promise..

Taehyung nodded his head and hide his face in his mom's neck.

Taehyung's mom kissed his son's hair while caressing his back.

Soon taehyung fell asleep and his father put him to sleep on his bed.

Then both left from there and came to their room.

Taehyung's mom- What do you think...what would've happened to our kookie..I know he can't do this on his own because he love our bear so much..

Taehyung's dad- Ik love...he can't do something like this with our bear...Something must have happened with him..but don't worry, I'll get all the information out now..

Taehyung's dad is mafia king right now so he has so many powers too.

Soon someone came and give a file to taehyung's dad.

Taehyung's dad opened the file and start reading but soon he got frozen in his place.

Taehyung's mom- What happen honey...?

Taehyung's mom asked and took the file from taehyung's dad and start reading it.

Taehyung's mom- W-What..!!?? How..? Just a few days ago everything was going fine and suddenly all this...

The file say about Jungkook and about Jungkook's parents death.

Taehyung's dad said angrily- I now know..why kookie has breakup with our bear..

Taehyung's mom- Why honey..?

Taehyung's dad- Because of those greedy bitches(Jungkook's uncle and aunty)..!! They already didn't like Kookie and tae together because they were homophobic. But now that Jungkook is living with them, they must have told him something for sure.

Taehyung's mom- Ohh no..can't we do something honey..?

Taehyung's dad- No love we can't....we don't have any proof against them right now..!

Taehyung's dad sigh sadly.

Taehyung's dad- I will definitely do something, but it will take time. We should probably leave tae with her grandmother for a few days. If he stays here, he will miss kookie more.

Taehyung's mom nodded his head.

And somewhere they know that taehyung has also heard everything and is crying silently now.
__________
____(End of memories)

Knock knock~

Taehyung came out of his thoughts and got up from the bed.

He opened the door and saw frightened Jimin.

Taehyung- What happen chim..why are you looking so scared..?

Jimin- T-Tae....kookie..he's not waking up..!!!

Taehyung looked at with horrified face and run towards Jungkook's room with his beating heart.

TBC.....

______________
______

Hope you like this oneshot, and If there is any mistake, then definitely tell me so that I can fix it.😊

Author Sam~💜