Madly in love with you (2/2)

In Maldives~

It's been a week since taekook came to Maldives and their fun hasn't ended for a week now.

They toured around in very famous places of Maldives.

There was not a day they didn't had fun, they also spend lots of romantic time with eachother.
Although they haven't made love till now because taehyung has thought something special about that.

And today's finally that special day.

He has plan lots of things for his baby and right now he's taking blindfold Jungkook there.

Jungkook- Hubby when we'll reach..I'm tired of walking...*whined*

Taehyung- Ohh baby, I'm really sorry..come let me pick u up..

Taehyung said in pure concern and picked up Jungkook in bridal style. Jungkook squealed loudly and held taehyung's neck tightly.

Jungkook- Hubby~~ put me down..what are you doing...people must be looking at us...

Taehyung- And you think I care about that...I only care about my baby, whose feet are paining and he can't walk...

Jungkook blushed and hit taehyung's chest playfully.

Jungkook- Stop being so cheesy hubby...otherwise I will fall more in love with you..*teasing*

Taehyung- And that's what I want, I want my baby's all love..and in return I'll also shower him with my all love...

Taehyung said sincerely but also with little in possessiveness.
Jungkook eyes were blindfold but still he can see so much love in his hubby's eyes for him, he can feel it in his words.

And that's why Jungkook considers himself lucky to have a husband like taehyung, who never hesitates to show his love and care towards him.

Jungkook lean towards taehyung's cheeks and pecked his cheeks softly.
Taehyung looked at him in suprise.

Jungkook- I love you sooo much hubby and my love is only for you..and only you...I cannot give this love to anyone, which only you deserve..

Jungkook said softly and taehyung's heart skiped a bit. He felt so loved by Jungkook's sincere and genuine words.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips softly.

Taehyung- My baby...you always made me soo overwhelm by your love filled words. I love you too...so much..and my love is only for you because my baby deserve my all love and affection..

Taehyung said emotionally and again pecked his baby's lips.

Jungkook- I love you more hubby...

Jungkook said and placed his head on taehyung's chest over his beating heart.

Soon they reached taehyung's planed place and taehyung carefully placed Jungkook on ground.

Jungkook's ear pricked up when he heard sea wave.

Jungkook- Are we in beach hubby...!! *Excited*

Taehyung- Yes baby and now I'm going to open your blindfold...so open your eyes carefully...ok love..?

Jungkook nodded his head excitedly. Taehyung smiled softly at his baby and opened the knot on blindfold.

Jungkook blinked his eyes a little and carefully opened his eyes.

And when he see what's is in front of him, he gasped loudly.