Nerdy's love (2/2)

After one hour~

Taehyung was roaming around the college with a worried expression.

Taehyung- " Where are you kookie..?"

Taehyung asked to himself.

Taehyung looked everywhere in the college but couldn't find Jungkook anywhere. He got to know from the students that Jungkook came to college and he was looking very happy for some reason.

Taehyung tried to call jungkook many times but he was not picking up his calls which made him very worried about jungkook, wondering if jungkook is alright or not.

Taehyung saw jimin coming towards him with a worried expression.

Taehyung- "Did you find out anything.?"

Taehyung asked impatiently and jimin nodded his head with a sigh.

Jimin- "I got to know that they saw jungkook running out of the college and.....they were saying he was crying..I mean they're not sure as they saw him from far but it was looking like he was crying.."

Jimin said with a sad tone and taehyung felt his heart paining after hearing jungkook was crying.

Taehyung- "Why would he cry suddenly when he had come to college happy in the morning..?"

Taehyung asked to himself.

Taehyung- " I guess I should go to his house..he must have gone there only.."

Taehyung said and jimin nodded his head.

Taehyung went away from there and left for Jungkook's house which was just a little far away from college.

At Jungkook's house~

Taehyung rang the bell of Jungkook's house and wait for Jungkook or Jungkook's mother to open the door for him.

Soon the door was opened by Jungkook's mom.

Mrs.jeon- " Oh son..you came..what happened to jungkook.? Did you guys fight or something..he has locked himself in his room ever since he returned from college..i called him many times but he is not opening the door.."

Mrs.jeon brust with questions making taehyung more worried about jungkook.

Taehyung- "Let me talk to him aunty...and don't worry we didn't fight.."

Taehyung said and Mrs.jeon nodded her head. Taehyung went inside the house and went towards Jungkook's room.

Taehyung reached Jungkook's room and knocked on it.

No response.

He again knocked.

No response.

Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung- " Kookie.. it's me..tae.. please open the door.."

Taehyung said and knocked again.

No response.

Taehyung- "Bun... please open the door.. I'm worried about you.."

Taehyung pleaded this time and heard some sounds from inside and soon the door was opened by Jungkook but he was looking down.

Jungkook left the door open and went towards his bed again and sat on it pulled his knees closer to his chest and placed his head on his folded arm over knees.

Taehyung looked at him worriedly and came inside the room and closed it.

Taehyung- " Bun what happened..why are you sad.? And I heard you were crying too..why?"