Viagra (2/2)

After drinking coffee taehyung soon started to feel hot.

Taehyung- O-Ohh...w-what the hell..w-why-ahh..I'm feeling so hot suddenly..??

Taehyung groaned and leaned back on couch.

Taehyung- Ahhh..fuck..!

Taehyung groaned when he felt his dick hardening.

Taehyung- WHAT..!?? Ahh...I-I need something..godd..that's paining a lot now..!!!

Taehyung eyes rolled back when he touched his clothed hard dick.

Taehyung- Fuck..!!! I need you jungkook..!!

Taehyung moaned and palmed his dick through his clothes.

Taehyung got up carefully and start walking towards their room.
__________
____

Soon he reached their room and open the door with knob and pushed the door with loud bang.

Jungkook got startled badly and got up from the bed. He looked towards taehyung with wide eyes. A shiver run inside his body when he saw taehyung's very dark eyes filled with lust with a hint of love.

Jungkook- T-Tae...??

Taehyung didn't say anything and locked the door and goes toward Jungkook with very dark aura.

Jungkook- W-What happen tae-ahh....

Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence when taehyung pushed him on bed.

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and his cheeks started to get red.

Taehyung got on top of him and cage him between his arms.

Taehyung- What did you mix in my coffee Jungkook..?

Taehyung asked in his deep voice. Jungkook face filled with fear and his body start shivering.

Jungkook- T-Tae...I-I...I'm s-sorry..

Taehyung- I asked what did you mixed in my coffee Jungkook..??

Jungkook eyes filled with tears. He thought taehyung will hate him now if he tell him but he has to tell him.

Jungkook- I m-mixed viagra in it...

Taehyung- Why..?

Jungkook- B-Because I-I wanted you to confess your l-love to me..

Jungkook said and by now he was crying.

Taehyung- How many tablets you mixed in it..?

Jungkook- T-Two..

Taehyung sighed. He is controlling so hard not bang on Jungkook but Jungkook cute and innocent face was not helping him at all.

Taehyung- You didn't need to do that, I was about to confess in a few days anyway.

Taehyung said softly and wiped Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook looked at him wide eyes, red cheeks, red nose and with little pout on his lips.

Jungkook- Why in some days..! Confess now..I wanna hear those three words from you.

Jungkook said stubbornly with big ass pout. Taehyung chuckled and lean down and give a small peck on Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung- I love you Jungkook..I love you so much my little husband....I've always love you..just was not brave enough to confess to you face to face.

Taehyung said and peck on Jungkook's lips again but Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's nape and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Taehyung smiled and kissed him back, deeply but a little roughly.