(5) Professor Kim

Top- Taehyung
Bottom- Jungkook

Oneshot characters~

•Kim taehyung••Professor in Seoul university (Math)••Known as hot and strict••Has a crush on his one of student(🤫)•

•Kim taehyung•
•Professor in Seoul university (Math)•
•Known as hot and strict•
•Has a crush on his one of student(🤫)•

•Kim taehyung••Professor in Seoul university (Math)••Known as hot and strict••Has a crush on his one of student(🤫)•

•Jeon jungkook•
•University student•
•Has a crush on his math professor•

Oneshote contains~
•Fluff •Romance
•Kisses •Student× Teacher •Secretive love

______________
______

"Mhh..tae it's tickling..stop.." Jungkook said to taehyung who was kissing his belly.

"But I love to hear your giggles love.." Taehyung said and give wet kisses on Jungkook's belly.

"Hmm cheesy much..but whenever you are in class, you are so strict." Jungkook said giggling.

"Oh so you want me to talk sweetly in class..?...hmm..ok then but if any girl start hitting on me then don't come to me." Taehyung said smirking.

Jungkook gasped.

"WHAT..!!! no no no..it's not happening..you're only mine..!!" Jungkook said in rage.

Taehyung chuckled and caressed Jungkook's face.

"I'm only yours love...just like you're only mine.." Taehyung said and kissed on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook closed his and wrapped his arms around taehyung's body and kissed him back.

Taehyung broke the kiss and looked at jungkook.

"Wake up Mr.Jeon.." Taehyung said and jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"W-What are you saying tae..?" Jungkook asked.

"Wake up Mr.Jeon.." Taehyung said strictly.

"W-What is h-happening..?" Jungkook said to himself.

🌞🌞🌞

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and rubbed them with his fist.