Sold to mafia (5/5)

Two months later~

Jungkook- Babby~~ where are we going...?

Jungkook asked whining and taehyung chuckled at his whinny baby.

Jungkook is blind folded and taehyung is taking him somewhere.

Taehyung- It's suprise babybun...I can't tell you...just wait a little...we're almost there..

Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms pouting.

Taehyung chuckled at his baby cute act and pecked his lips.

Jungkook pout got more bigger.

Jungkook- Taetae...kookie want more kisses..!!

Taehyung- Really..my kookie want kisses from his taetae..(Jungkook nodded his head fastly) ok then taetae will give his baby lots of kisses if he stay quiet until we reached to my surprise..

Jungkook- Okk...!!

Jungkook placed his index finger on his lips, getting more excited because he'll get lot's of kisses from his fiance.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckled wholeheartedly. His baby seriously is soo cute, even if he's 22.

Soon they reached taehyung's suprise place.

Taehyung- Ok so we're here and I'm going to open your blindfold..so open your eyes carefully ok baby..?

Jungkook nodded his head. Taehyung opened the blindfold and jungkook slowly opened his eyes adjusting the sunlight.

When his eyes opened properly and he looked in front, he was astonished.

Jungkook- OMG

Jungkook- OMG..!!! What's this baby..!! This house is soooo beautiful..!!!

Taehyung smiled at him and hugged him from behind.

Taehyung- It's our house baby..as I promised to you..! That I'll buy us a big house which will have garden and swimming pool..

Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ears and Jungkook's eyes got tearey.

He turned around and looked at taehyung with loved filled eyes.

Taehyung smiled softly at him and wiped his tears.

Jungkook- You know...you're bestest..bestest boyfriend, life partner and soon going to be husband, I could ever ask for..

Taehyung smiled widely and pecked Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung- You're also soo perfect baby...you're the best thing that happened to me..I'm glad you're just mine..no one else..I love you sooo much baby..!

Jungkook- Just yours and you're only mine..!! Just mine...I love you too tae....soo much..!

Jungkook said and smashed their lips in a love filled and sweet kiss.