(9) Only Mine (1/2)

Top- Taehyung
Bottom Jungkook

Oneshote characters~

~Kim taehyung~Very possessive over hisex boyfriend Jungkook and love him so much

~Kim taehyung
~Very possessive over his
ex boyfriend Jungkook and love him so much.
(Want to get back together.)

~Jeon jungkook~So cute and kind-hearted boy~Still love his ex boyfriend so much

~Jeon jungkook
~So cute and kind-hearted boy
~Still love his ex boyfriend so much.
(Want to get back together.)

Oneshote contains~
•Possessive tae •Baby kookie •Pinch of angst(or maybe not)
•Fluff •Short smut but rough (less detailed too🙃)

___________
____

Taehyung and jungkook are exes and taehyung was the one who broke up with jungkook because of some reasons.

After breakup Jungkook was devastated. He loved his boyfriend so much and what he get in return..heartbreaks..?

He locked himself up in his house for straight two months.
He stopped talking to anyone and going out. He used to just cry in the four walls of his house.

He knew that taehyung was in love with him, it was in his eyes, words and the way he took care of him that he knew he loved him.

But one day taehyung called Jungkook in a park near his house at night to meet him.

Jungkook went to meet him and that day was no less than a nightmare for him.

When taehyung told him that he could no longer be with him and wanted a breakup, Jungkook heard his fragile heart breaking into pieces.

He cried in front of him and begged him to be with him but taehyung didn't even looked at him. He just said...

Taehyung- "Good by Jungkook.."

And run away from there, leaving a crying mess Jungkook on ground.

__________
____

Then after two months Jungkook came out of his house when he felt that it is useless to cry for such person who doesn't even care about you, about your feelings.

That day Jungkook decided to move on from taehyung, but he couldn't succeed in doing so.

His love for taehyung was so much that he always failed to remove him from his heart.

______
____

Jungkook and taehyung are very famous in university. Jungkook because of his beautiful face and kind heart while taehyung is famous because he's the badboy of university and he's very handsome and has a charming personality.

When everyone came to know that the two most famous students of the university were in relation, many hearts were broken.
______
___

Present time~~

Jungkook was going towards his class when his one of class friends came in front of him.

Max- "Hii Jungkook.!!"

Jungkook- "Hii max, do you need something..?"

Max- "Y-Yes..actually I wanna say something to you.."

Jungkook nodded his head.

Max- "W-Will you go on a da--"

Max stop in between when his eyes suddenly met with two dark and intimidating eyes, behind Jungkook.

Max's eyes widen and his body start to shiver. He gluped harshly and again looked at jungkook who was looking at him confusely.

He again look behind Jungkook and jungkook too look behind this time but he didn't see anyone there.

He looked in front of him and saw no one.

Jungkook- "Where did this max goes...and what was he going to say that time..??"

Jungkook mumbled to himself but then he shrugged off his shoulders and went away from there.

???- "You're only mine baby...no one can have you, except me.." *Smirk*
________
____

In class~

Jimin- "It happened again..?"

Jungkook- "Yes chim..I don't know whenever a boy comes to me, to say something. He runs away without completing his words.."

Jungkook said while frowning.

Jungkook- "They always looked behind me like they've seen some ghost or something and when I look back I see no one there.."

Jimin- "I'm sure there is something or someone behind all these.."

Jimin said in suspicious tone.

Jungkook- "But why would anyone do this..?"

Jimin- "Maybe because they like you or something...but somewhere i know who is behind all this..."

Jungkook- "Who..?"

Jimin- "Your ex boyfriend..who else..he's the only one who's possessive or more like obsessed with you..."

Jimin said and Jungkook face went blank.

Jungkook- "I don't think so...If he cares that much about me being with someone or talking to someone, then he never leaves me..."

Jungkook said in cold tone but there were many emotions behind his words.

Jimin- "Jungkook you and I both know that taehyung was crazy for you...and I'm sure that there must be some reason why he broke up with you..i guess you should talk to him.."

Jungkook- "I don't know chim..but when I asked him that day he just said that...h-he don't want to be with m-me anymore..."

Jungkook voice cracked in between, as he remembers about that day. Jimin looked at him in pity and pulled him into a hug.

When he was hugging him he also saw those dark and intimidating eyes but he didn't get scared instead...

He smirked and winked at that person.

TBC.....

______________
______

Hope you like this new oneshot, and If there is any mistake, then definitely tell me so that I can fix it.😊

Author Sam~💜