(13) Madly in love with you (1/2)

Top-Taehyung
Bottom- Jungkook

Oneshot characters~

Kim taehyungCEO of TK (A gaming company)Married to Jeon/Kim JungkookTotally whipped for his husband

Kim taehyung
CEO of TK (A gaming company)
Married to Jeon/Kim Jungkook
Totally whipped for his husband

Kim taehyungCEO of TK (A gaming company)Married to Jeon/Kim JungkookTotally whipped for his husband

Jeon/Kim Jungkook
Housewife and well-known artist
Married to Kim Taehyung
Love his husband so much

Oneshote contains~
•Lots of fluff •Lots of romance •Pinch of angst •Lots of kisses •And soft smut💘

Summary of oneshote ~
Taekook are married for three years. It was an arranged marriage by their parents and because they didn't have any gf or bf they agreed.
And after a few months of marriage, they fell in love with each other.
Now they're happily living their life.
When taehyung married Jungkook, he was a ceo of his dad's company but a year and a half ago he opened his own gaming company and he is CEO there.
More details in the story~

__________
_____

Jungkook was making breakfast for himself and his husband of three years.
They're very lovey-dovey couple always glued in each other.

They love each other soo much that they can sacrifice anything for eachother.

But for a couple of months nothing is going well like past.

The couple are so busy that they are not able to give each other time, mostly taehyung.

Because for the last few months, taehyung is very busy with his work that he comes home very late, eats less food, remains very tense and depressed and nor is he spend much time with Jungkook.

At first Jungkook thought that taehyung has just started his own company, so he is busy.
At that time he ignored his pain when taehyung started coming home late and went to sleep without spending a little time with him, saying,, he was tired and wanted to sleep.

After that it went on like this, taehyung would come home late every day and go to sleep without talking to Jungkook.

Jungkook of course felt bad and sad about that. He tried to talk to taehyung and tried to spend time with him but taehyung always said only one thing "Not now baby, I'm tired" or "I've got some very important work baby, can you come later..?".