(4) Best friend (1/3)

Top- Taehyung
Bottom- Jungkook

Oneshot characters~

(Kim taehyung/ University heartthrob)

(Jeon jungkook aka taehyung's childhood friend)

Oneshote contains~
•Fluff •angst( Just a bit) •Romance
•Kisses •Hugs •cuddles

______________
______

"So how was your date tae..?" Jin asked to taehyung who was busy using his phone.

Taehyung looked at him and sighed heavily putting his phone down.

"Boring..I don't like her a bit...she was just busy praising herself as she was miss world..." Taehyung said and his friends laughed at that.

"We do not even understand when you will get that person to whom you will say...'Yes he/she is perfect for me.' " Jimin said and everyone nodded chuckling.

"Yeah yeah..very funny..and there is a person who is perfect for me but he can never be mine....I guess..." Taehyung said the last part seriously and everyone got silent. His friends have not come to know of the person from whom taehyung is so fond of.

Taehyung wants to get into the relationship so that he can get that person out of his heart, but not completely, he will not be able to do this even if he wants to.

"Taehyung at least tell us who's he or she, maybe we can help..?" Jin said and everyone nodded their head.

"There is no use in telling, I know..." Taehyung said and sigh sadly, everyone look at him with sad eyes.

On the other side~

Ding dong~~

A boy rang the bell of a big luxury house (Kim Mansion).