Only Mine (2/2)

Some days later~

Jungkook was taking out his books from locker when someone tap his shoulder from behind.

He looked behind him and saw jiwon, taehyung's biggest enemy.

He rose his eyebrows at him and he smiled at him.

Jiwon- "Can I talk to you for a minute..?"

Jiwon asked softly.

Jungkook nodded his head and put his books in his bag.

Jiwon- "I like you jungkook and I wanna take you on a date..."

Jungkook widened his eyes, he wasn't expecting this for sure.

Jiwon- "I really like you jungkook..from start, but that taehyung came in between...but now that you both broke up so...I thought maybe it's my time to saw you, how valuable you are.."

Jiwon said with soft smile and his words were sounding genuine too.

Jungkook- "I-I...umm..."

Jungkook in mind- "I think I should give him a chance, he's looking serious and his words are sounding genuine too...and I also want to move on from taehyung...so...I should give him a chance..I guess.."

Jiwon- "Umm...Jungkook what happen...i-i really like you, I'm not playing around...please give me a chance...I'll make you happy, more than taehyung..I swear.."

Jungkook- "O-Ok....I gusse...I'll go with you on a da--ahhh...what the hell..!"

Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence when a hand grabbed his wrist and started dragging him from there.

He look at the person and widen his eyes. He then looked at jiwon who was looking so angry.

Jungkook looked at the person who was dragging him and shouted angrily.

Jungkook- "Taehyung leave my hand...!!!"

But taehyung didn't listen to him and kept on dragging him.

Jungkook- "I said leave my hand taehyung..!! What the hell are you doing..!!??"

Taehyung looked at him with angry and dark eyes and jungkook body shivered at intimidating stares.

Jungkook- "Taehyung leave me...y-you're hurting me..!!"

Taehyung loosened his grip but didn't let go of his hand.

Jungkook again looked towards jiwon's direction but he was not there anymore.

Soon they reached University storeroom and both went inside it and taehyung locked the door.

Taehyung leaved Jungkook's hand with a jerk and jungkook looked at him angrily while massaging his wrist.

Jungkook- "What do you think you are doing taehyung huh..???"

Taehyung- "What are "you" doing Jungkook...!!??"

Taehyung said angrily pointing his finger at his chest.

Jungkook- "What I'm doing..??"

Taehyung- "You were ready to go on a date with that asshole..!! How can you jungkook..!!"

Jungkook- "You're no one to tell me..what should I do or not..!! I can go with anyone and no one can stop me...not even you..!!"

Taehyung- "Ohh really baby...."

Taehyung said and slowly started coming closer to Jungkook and Jungkook started retracing his steps.

Jungkook- "Y-Yes...you're no one to me-ahh.."