Chapter: Sixteen

"Me too k- 

Back to being blacked out again? This can't be good for my brain. I'm pretty sure I got brain damage now. 

"Y/n! Y/n wake up! 

Kai whisper yelled. I opened my eyes and saw Kai strapped down with chakra strings right next to me. I looked down at my body and saw the same. Damnit. 

"What happened? I tried sitting up but, couldn't. She shook her head and closed her eyes.

"We got knocked out obviously. And I'm sure they don't trust us so, they tired us down." Kai rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, Right." I could've figured that out. See what I'm saying; Brain damage. 

"I see your awake." Said another redhead. A girl with purple hair stood next to him like a leach. Dude what's up with all the gingers. 

"Yeah no shit." Kai said. 

"Bro, shut up! I glared back at Kai. 

"You guys talk too much." The guy released us and we stood up streaching. 

"Ya know, if you're gonna have people join your little group. Maybe you shouldn't tie them to a bed." I said bending over touching my toes. 

"Alright then. Y/n, Kai. This is Konan and you already know my name. You'll soon meet the rest over time." Pein finished. 

"I'll show them around if you'd like." Konan said. Mr. redhead nodded and left the room. Leaving me and the purple haired girl.

"What made you want to join? She immediately asked us. 

"Uh I have a list of people I went vengeance on." Kai said. 

-

(Mom: What do you want for dinner?) 

(Kid: Vengeance....*Kid proceeds to chokehold mother*)

"Yeah same. I want nothing more than to take over the world." I did not like this side of me. Man I'm an actor for real.  

"Hmm, You'll fit in just right then. Oh and the guy that was just here. He's off limits." She smiled. 

"Eh not my type." Kai laughed. I rolled my eyes and fallowed Konan out the bedroom and down the hall. It was just like my home. Dark and quiet. Besides the faint voices heard from the hallways. 

"Are the men attractive here? I asked. Konan looked back at me and Kai. She laughed. 

"They don't stand a chance with you two. You guys are way out of their league." There was one large, open area with a kitchen and a living room. There sat a few people watching tv. 

"Boys, These are the new members. They're here because they have rare jutsu's. They could kick your ass so don't be rude." Konan walked away leaving us with the guys. 

"New friend's for Tobi! yelled a person with an orange mask. 

"Uh, is he okay? I asked sitting down with Kai. 

"Yes, he's just a man-child. Ignore him." Said a blonde with blue eyes. Tobi just sat in front of the tv with his legs crossed. Looking up at the movie. 

There was a moment of awkward silence. I looked down at my hand and played with my rings. Kai did the same. 

"I'm Deidara, this is Sasori and Kakuzu." Deidara broke the silence. 

"Y/n and this is Kai." I said. I rolled my eyes and left the living room. This is going to be a long 3 months. Kai soon met me back in the bedroom. 

"What was that Y/n! You just left like that."

"So? I laid on the bed looking up. I was making myself into someone I'm really not. Besides I don't like these people so far. Kai sighed and sat down next to me. 

"Y/n, I get it. Being kidnapped by Makito and being forced not to see your village is hard. You left the man you loved. It's been almost 2 years y/n and I'm sorry." Kai said. 

I felt my eyes water hearing that out loud. Almost 2 years, since I've last seen Kakashi and everyone else. And what about Mono? I'm sure Kakashi will take care of her. 

"Y/n what I'm trying to say is. You don't have to use your beauty to get information out of them. Leave that to me. But, just be nice to them." She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on.