Chapter: Twenty

Tobi's POV: 

Y/n's face turned cold and was shocked at my sudden seriousness. I could tell she was about to say something but, shut her mouth and bit her tongue. She opened again but closed. She was at loss for words. 

"Tobi is a good boy! Bye y/n-Chan!!!! I said. I went back inside and acted like nothing happened. Itachi asked what we talked about and I told him 'she just apologized and promised to play with me later' I went into the room I'd be sleeping in. I locked the door behind me, to make sure nobody could get in. I went into the bathroom and took off my mask. My scars on one side of my face. I hated those scars. HATED. 

I was so ugly. I wish I could just look normal and attractive for once. If Rin was still alive and saw my scars she'd be scared and would hate me. I still blame everything on Kakashi, he killed her. That bastard will pay. Kakashi has never taken interest in any woman so I can't imagine he started in his adult years. If he ever did fall in love with someone I'd kill her right in front of him. Kakashi would feel the pain I do every single day of my life. 

"Tobi! Dinner! Yelled Kai from the bedroom door. I placed my mask back on and went into the kitchen. I couldn't eat in front of them so I was gonna take the food to my room and eat. 

"Hey Tobi are you gonna sit with us." Y/n eyed me suspiciously. I scratched the back of my head and laughed nervously. I could see Kai's eyes darting back and forth between me and y/n. She knew something was going on. 

"Yeah Tobi, why don't you sit." Kai taunted. I swear I will kill both of these girls. I laughed and sat down next to Itachi. Y/n across from me and and Kai across from Itachi. Y/n ate her food and constantly kept looking up to see if she can spot my face. 

"So, y/n what's it like back at the village before you left." Itachi asked y/n. She gulped her food down and stared widely at the table. She coughed and smiled up at Itachi. 

"Not much. I never really socialized with any of them. Your brother Sasuke though, Kakashi would ask me to train with them. He's gotten strong and I assume he's getting stronger by the second." Y/n smiled and took a bite of her food. Kakashi huh? 

"Y/n didn't you and Kakashi have a thing? Kai asked her. 

Y/n's POV:

I didn't see anything wrong with telling them about my relationship with Kakashi. I knew Itachi wouldn't care. Kai doesn't even know him. And Tobi? How would he know my boyfriend. Well ex now, sadly. 

"We were in love." I smiled thinking about the times we had together. Like the last date he took me on Before I left and got kidnapped. Or when I pushed him into the river and he got all mad. And can't forgot the clay sculptures I made for him. I was staring at my hand blushing. The hand he used to hold and kiss. 

"Uh yeah, I can tell." Kai said awkwardly knowing I was think about us in the bed. 

"Well, I left to come here to the Akatsuki and never saw him again." I fished. 

"Y/n-Chan was in love!!! Tobi squealed. 

I laughed and shook my head 'yes' 

"Yeah, I was. And still am." I said the last part quietly. Everyone obviously heard. And they didn't say anything about it. 

"You know I'm kinda tired. Thanks for dinner Kai. I'll see you guys in the morning." I took my plate to the sink and went into bed. I changed into a pink nightgown and laid on my belly in the starfish position. My face smashed into the pillows. The door creaked open and I felt the bed curve down. 

"Leave me alone Kai." I groaned into the pillow. 

"Can we talk? A deep unfamiliar voice said. I lifted myself up and turned my head. So half my body was still laying down, I narrowed my eyebrows. Tobi?