Chapter: Thirty-eight

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀/>  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |

Obito's pov:

Y/n. She cares about her friends. Her neighbors, everyone around her she loves with all her heart. She's been through a lot in her life, but it made her strong and who she is. Y/n was willing to sacrifice herself for this world. This evil world. All because she had hope. Hope in Naruto to bring peace to the ninja world.

Naruto and y/n are the true hero's. I'm just someone who thought did the right thing, but truly I caused more pain and suffering to everyone else.

I was now facing Kakashi one on one. It's pointless for us to fight because it's not going to get me anywhere in this war. Only reason I have to fight Kakashi is out of the rage that still lies in my heart. Or what's left of my heart.

"I'm guessing you know what happened to y/n, Kakashi....

"No I don't, but it doesn't matter. She's a traitor."

"Y/n is nothing of a traitor. She's saved Konoha. She saved this world." I always knew Kakashi was stubborn, but I'd never thought he'd think this way of y/n. They used to be so close back in their Anbu days. Whatever y/n has done to make him think this, must've been a mistake.

"She's not an ally of the leaf. Y/n betrayed us and joined the Akatsuki to destroy this world out of anger. You know that Obito." Kakashi was literally clueless.

"Let me tell you something Kakashi. When I attempted to kidnap y/n to use her for her powers she refused. In fact she was willing to fight to the death just to avoid coming with me. Y/n even tried to stab herself, to end all the pain and suffering she's been through. All she was thinking about was saving this world from Madara and Me. Her own father wanted her to be born as a weapon."

Kakashi's face said it all. He had no idea what was happening inside y/n's life and what she was willing to sacrifice for her friend's, and him...

"But the Akatsuki-

"Get this through your head, Kakashi. She was being used and controlled by Madara. While in the Akatsuki she was sent on a mission to train with a goddess, Nova. Y/n developed immense powers from the training. This was all apart of her fathers plan."

"Who is her father? Kakashi asked.

"Madara Uchiha." I sighed.

Kakashi face and heart rate dropped. Y/n l/n is actually the daughter of Madara Uchiha?

"L/n is just her mothers last name. Her mother was also used. Only to carry Y/n as a infant. She is really an Uchiha." I stated. When I found out this information I was just as surprised as Kakashi is.

"Why would he use his own daughter." Kakashi growled.

"Someone you'd least expect, I would assume was the plan."

Kakashi's pov

What Obito was telling me didn't seem real. How could I know what he was telling me was the truth. Was y/n really just a misunderstood, broken girl? Or was she really behind all of this, in attempt to end the Ninja world.

"If you don't believe me Kakashi, why don't you go she her yourself?

"What are you talking about. Where is she."

"That's something I almost forgot to tell you. One of her powers she developed while training under Nova, was the ability to transform herself into a pure soul. Y/n is dead, but her soul still lives on, in another universe far from this world." Obito sounded crazy. No way y/n was capable of something like this.

"How, that's not possible."

"Kakashi wait here." After Obito spoke those words he disappeared, out of sight. A few minutes later Obito appeared and left a purple portal open behind him. He opened his arm, gesturing me to go in.

"Is this a joke or something?

"She's waiting for you, Kakashi." Obito then left once again, leaving the portal open.

Sorry for the short chapter:(((

I dunno how I feel about this...Kinda crapy and boring...