Chapter: Twenty- Three

"What kind of woman lives out here alone in the mountains? I asked Kai. 

"A strong independent woman! duh!

"Yeah, sure...

We stopped at the base of a huge snowy mountain. It was so tall I couldn't see the top. Besides the gray clouds covered half of it. I turned my head to my right and saw Kai staring up with her mouth wide open. She looked at me and nodded. Her feet began to walk forward.

"Kai stop! I lunged forward and pulled her back by her arm. We both fell to the ground, covered in snow.  

"What the hell Y/n! Kai yelled. 

I stood up and rolled my eyes. I found a rock on the ground and threw it at the mountain. Once the rock flew far enough it triggered a blue field. It zapped and smoke floated in the air. I looked down at Kai and smirked. 

"You really think a powerful old woman would just let people walk into her Estate like that. I don't think so. Stay behind just incase." I helped Kai up and we waited for something to happen. 

"Who are you? A thundering voice came from the sky. 

"Y/n l/n and Kai Senju. We were sent here by the Akatsuki." 

"Hmm well then ,welcome." The blue barrier opened and we walked in. The barrier shut and then turned into a forest covered in snow. There was an estate not too far ahead. It was beautiful. Looked like a castle. An old woman who wore purple hippie clothes and had a belt of jewelry.  She had gray frizzy hair and a purple headband. She also had a cool deep purple necklace that seemed too powerful for it's own good.

"Welcome, to my home girls. You'll be training under me for the next couple weeks." She opened her double doors and let us in. The house was huge. The ceiling was at least 60ft. It had naked angel babies sitting on clouds. The stairs went up in a 'Y' shape. 

"Ma'am your house is beautiful." Kai said in awe. 

"Please, just call me Nova." She smiled. "I'll show you to your rooms." We took a right on the stairs and kept heading down that hall. There were two bedroom doors on each side of the wall. 

"The one on the left is yours Y/n, and Kai yours is across. I'll let you two get comfortable. Dinner is at 8:00 exact." Nova went back down the hall disappearing. I nodded at Kai and we both went into our rooms and laid on the bed resting. 

I stared at the ceiling waiting for sleep to take over me. My eyes lids became heavy and my body went limp. 

.........

"Obito!! watch out! I watched as the rock took him down and smashed him. Half his body stuck under that rock. That should've been Kakashi under there. Not Obito, he didn't deserve any of this. I never ran so quickly before. 

I jumped down to were he was and looked down at him. I was crying my eyes out. I held his hand and rubbed my thumb against his face. 

"Obito...

I leaned down and whispered in his ear. "I love you Obito. Never forget that." I heard Kakashi and Rin mumbling things then Kakashi yelled at me to take his hand before I got myself crushed by a rock. I then started spinning, now I was In my old childhood home laying down on my bed. 

"What? Where am I? I sat up and walked out of my room and into the Kitchen. I saw to figures standing by the dinner table. "Mom? Dad? I ran towards them but they disappeared into darkness. I spun around many times and fell onto the floor due to dizziness. I landed in water that was on the floor, of a pitch black room. 

I stood up and walked until I came upon Tobi? He was looking right at me. Standing there. So still. His mask made it even creepier. I walked closer and stopped 30ft away. Could he see me? His head started tilting and his body twitched. Okay now I was scared. 

"Obito? I whispered. Tobi then ran at me like a serial killer, I crouched down and held myself in a ball. Preparing for impact. I took one last look and saw him towering over me. Staring down at me. I slowly stood up and was face to face with him. He took his mask off and stared at me with his Rinnegan and Sharingan. 

"Obito where are we? I asked staring into his eyes. He never said a word. I narrowed my eyes at him. Why won't he answer me. Obito answer me now. Fine I'll just make him talk. I put my hands to his cheeks and pulled him closer. I then kissed him.