Chapter: Twenty- Four

The next day was training. I woke up early at 5:00 to start my day. Nova had told us Breakfast was at 5:30. I thought I could use a shower before then. I walked down the hall in warm clothes. Since we'd be working in freezing weather. I sat down with Kai and Nova as we ate our breakfast in peace. 

-

Me, Kai and Nova walked into a clearing in the woods and sat down with our legs Criss-crossed and our palms on our knees. 

"Make sure your backs are straightened. Relax your mind and breath with a rhythm." Nova spoke. We sat In a triangle. Nova being the top point, me and Kai being the two base points. 

"Let go of all feelings that attach you to this world, let it all go." Nova said with her soothing granny voice. I thought of all my feeling and tossed them away like she said. Me and Kai both with an empty mind. 

"Open your eyes. Kai look at Y/n. Y/n look at me. And I'll look at Kai. Focus on the persons Chakra and connect yourself with them. Be one with them." I felt a stinging pain in my chest. I could feel Kai and Nova's pain too. It was like one string of chakra flying through us. I closed my eyes tightly trying to cope with the pain.

"Y/n relax your face. Control the pain. Be stronger than it." Nova said this as if she didn't feel any pain. 

"You're correct Y/n, I can't feel pain. Because of this training. It takes a lot of hard work but once it's done you're forever painless." Nova read my mind. 

"Right." I nodded. I relaxed my face brushing the pain away like it was nothing. I tried thinking of nothing, besides doing this meditation. I then felt a pleasuring, warm tingle feeling all over my body. 

"Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and looked at Kai. She was smiling at the warm, tingle feeling. She's probably never had a feeling like that before. The feeling was now in the air, flying around us. 

"That is the feeling of no pain. Your bodies constantly working on creating new cells and other things you wouldn't think of, it brings pain even when you can't feel it. But now it's all gone. You overcame all pain." Nova said smiling. 

"Girls follow me, to the fountain of mirrors." Nova stood up and walked back to the estate, There was a gravel path that led to a garden of roses. In the middle was a fountain that shot up water through an angel. At the bottom where the water filled up, mirrors where placed around the bottom and sides. 

"Kneel in front of it and look down, look deeply into it and find your destiny." After that Nova disappeared and was out of sight. I walked to the fountain and sat on my heels with my knees folded. I placed my hands on the concrete and looked over. Kai did the same but, she was on the other side. Hidden behind the flying water. 

I saw my reflection on the mirror, the water being the only thing in between. The water started to turn black. At least what was on my side of the fountain. The water then cleared up, I saw Kakashi and the little girl that was in the paining I made. They laid in a field of dandelions. The little girl was sitting on Kakashi stomach playing with the flowers she had. 

Then, there was a loud thunder and gray clouds rolled in quickly. The blue sky now a war zone. The little girl and Kakashi both looked at me? They soon turned into dust and broke, flying away with the breeze. I screamed but I couldn't be heard. I felt the loud noise leaving my mouth but everything was mute.  

I pulled my head out of the water fountain and gasped for air. I coughed up water and wiped the spit off my mouth. How did my head get submerged into the water? I was only looking down at it? I looked back at the water with my eyes narrowed. I didn't like this, it was torture to see that happen. What's next? 

The water clouded into a dark purple, maybe the dark colors meant bad or something. I then stood in the same black room that I had in my bad dream. I could see from afar, there was a small piece of paper on the floor. I walked over to it and picked it up. The water slowly dripped off the corner. I was careful with the fragile, water soaked paper. It had a list of names. Thousands of names. I scanned it quickly looking for any familiar names. 

I read far too many...