Chapter: Thirty

This is designed by Michael NGO for Doja Cat and this is what y/n is wearing. She's wearing outfit #1 on the left. 

-I do not own this fashion brand

I walked out of my room and walked down the halls with confidence. If this doesn't work then who the hell knows what will happen. 

Down the hall everyone was standing by the main entrance waiting for me. They heard my loud footsteps and turned their heads. I kept walking until I reached them. Some of them had wide eyes due to my outfit.

"Naruto and his team aren't a problem. I'll take care of them." I said to Pein.

I turned to Tobi and smiled. Kai was hugging Deidara, but it was time to leave before Naruto and the others got here so I broke it up. 

"Kai! lets get the hell out of here." I shouted taking one last look at everyone. I told them I would be back in a week, but that's a lie. I wouldn't see them again most likely. I was going to get Naruto out of their way and that's it. My loyalty is with Makito and that's fate.

-

"Y/n you really think this'll work? 

"Not 100% but I have faith." I reassured her. 

"You think Makito's gonna be mad? 

"No, but he might be on the edge of his seat to get any information." 

Kai sighed heavily. "I hope everything will work out." 

"Oh, this is just the beginning. Things will only get worse." I said. There was a long pause. Only the sounds of our running could be heard. 

"I'm scared." Kai said out of nowhere.

"Me too Kai. Me too." I sighed. I stopped running and jumped down from the trees. Kai jumped down behind me.

"What's wrong? 

"We're not gonna make it on feet. I really didn't want to do this, but I have no choice." 

"Do what...

"Tobi taught me something, but it could be dangerous on the body." I took a Kunai and cut my palm. I saw Kai wince at the image. 

"Give me your hand." I cut her hand like mine and wiped the blood on her forehead. Making two horizontal lines. One line was my blood and the other line was hers. 

"What are you doing? 

"Since you don't have the capability to do this you must be protected by blood. It will allow your body to travel into different dimensions." I focused my body and felt everything fuzz. I then opened my eyes forcefully and we were inside Makito's base. 

"You can open your eyes now." I laughed at Kai. She opened them and was wide eyed. 

"W-what? 

"C'mon lets go! We got to stop Naruto and them." I said. We ran around the hideout looking for Makito. We couldn't find him until we came to his lab. I opened the two steel doors and saw him working on a body. The bright white light has always hurt my eyes.

"Makito." I said sternly. He turned around and set down his tools. 

"I've been expecting you."

"I bet. Listen I need your help." I asked.

"Yes, child." He asked.

"The Akatsuki is under attack from the hidden leaf. We need to hel-

"No." He said coldly. He turned around and continued his operation. 

"C'mon M-

"I said no, Y/n. You've completed your mission. I told you not to make it personal."

"How can I spend 2 years with people and build a relationship and not make it personal! 

"Because I told you." Maktio's voice was pure venom.

"So? that's it huh? 

"If you want, you can leave. I'm not stopping you, but I will not help the Akatsuki or you." Makito didn't even look at me while we talked. I didn't remember him being this curl.

"I won't be back. I hope you know that." I said.

"The plan will work without you. I just needed you for the Akatsuki. Besides I have Kai for information." Makito pulled a bone out of the corps. I looked at Kai and she gave me a look saying "Save everyone"

I nodded and rushed out the door. I quickly made it outside and traveled through dimensions to the hideout. I felt my body twist and turn. Flying through space and time. I landed at the base and ran inside. 

"Tobi! Tobi where are you!!

There was nothing but silence. I ran down the halls checking all the closets and rooms. 

"Deidara! Tobi! Anyone!

My voice echoed through my former home. I ran into the kitchen and stopped to look around for a note or something. 

"Tobi! I screamed. The kitchen and living room was empty. No note or anything. I ran into the hall of bedrooms. I looked in every bedroom. Checking all the bathrooms and closets. I made it into Tobi's room and searched any and everything. 

"Tobi!

"He's not here. Nobody is." 

My body froze. Childs went down my spine. I couldn't turn around, I wouldn't be able. My breath became shaky and short. My heart skipping beats. 

"Why are you here Y/n." His voice was plain and cold. 

-

We're in the last chapters! 

I'm gonna be telling readers things about me at the end of some chapters before I finish this book. I hope you guys like everything so far! \^o^/

 -Marvel is my favorite

 -I'm madly in love with Deidara💛

- I love ramen!