13 : Being clumsy isn't a crime

Jungkook had been eyeballing Jimin for hours in the agency's office building. The actor was only working and not really focusing on anyone else, including himself. The usual commands he sent people's way was silent treatment today, or was Jimin really that busy that he forgot to have his lemonade, the assistant was curious to know. 

"Jimin?" Jungkook bounded towards the actor while groaning lowly at the headache of his hangover. The older male looked back with an innocent look in his eyes and slightly arched his questioning brows. "Do you need something to drink?"

"I am good." Jimin nodded, taking a few seconds to look at Jungkook's face, realizing how the younger was not having a favorable day before he averted his eyes back to the papers in his hands and stood up from the lounge room couch.

"How did it go yesterday?" The assistant now asked, stalking up to the older male, who got out in the narrow corridor that had white painted walls and bright ceiling lights. 

"Not much. I started later in the evening and we only shot one scene." Jimin spoke, keeping his eyes on the floor before he cocked his head to check out Jungkook's body. "But it looks like you had a blast last night?"

"Ugh," Jungkook scowled. "Don't even get me started. I don't want to remember that."

"That wild, huh?"

"It wasn't," Jungkook said with a curt and dodged a collision by moving away from Jimin to let the coffee boy through.

It was now Jimin smirked teasingly and Jungkook decided to ignore him by popping up a random question. "Why haven't you watched 'Lost in a masquerade' ever?" 

Jimin drew his brows closer in suspicion. "This is the second time you have asked me this," he rolled the papers in his hands and hit them on Jungkook's hair softly. "What are you up to, Jeon Jungkook?"

The 22-year-old giggled at the treatment, seeing Jimin so playful today. "Just tell me!" He hopped, pouting as Jimin began to promenade.

The two stopped and looked at each other. Jungkook was perplexed by Jimin's sweet smile and the latter was awestruck by the former's cuteness. "Actors weren't allowed to say no back in the days," when Jungkook's lips pursed, Jimin began to explain further. The older person would have ignored the cutesy man's pleas if he wasn't looking so cute. "The contracts were pretty intense. A lot of it isn't even legal today." 

As Jimin began to leisurely move, so did Jungkook as the former continued. "But one big feature of old agreements was that if an agency took you on, you were not allowed to say no to any role they wanted. If they thought you fit a part, you danced the dance. Even if you thought the movie was going to bomb and hurt your image, you had to show up. LIAM was one such movie. I had to rebel because LIAM contained a homo-sexual lead role. I was supposed to be in love with the prince and I wasn't ready to take any roles that could jeopardize my image."

"Do you think being homosexual is wrong?" Jungkook asked in a soft and dejected voice.

"What?" Jimin's eyes widened for a moment and there was unquestionably hurt and surprise in them. He grabbed Jungkook by his forearm and dragged him inside the nearest white room he could find.  

"I enjoy fucking men more than I do women, Jungkook," the actor apprised, making Jungkook's jaw drop. There was no way the actor made him feel led on and not know about it, the assistant knew now. But the confession still freaked him out. Jimin was never so vocal about anything. The brunette gulped.

"I didn't want the world to know. I thought you must have linked the broken clasps by now. I married a woman for appearance's sake, to ensure my popularity in the industry at large. You arrange my dates, Jungkook. Haven't you figured it out by yourself yet? Jeez! I thought Kyla said you were the smartest out there."