19 : That thought excited him

Jungkook knew the answer to how he managed to get past his nervousness. It was his horny state and craving for the older male. It wasn't like he hadn't seen Jimin's erect cock, but knowing that it would be his for tonight — that thought excited him. Knowing that he was willing to be one of the many sluts that Jimin had fucked — being one for tonight excited him. He realized he was inside the bathroom when the kiss was broken, but his mind was filled with thoughts shooting from all his neurons that he needed to center himself. 

He breathed, seeing Jimin's perfect, handsome, thick, and long cock. Jimin didn't say anything, and Jungkook had nothing to say. It wasn't going to be a getting-to-know kind of sex, so there was no need to talk. He saw Jimin scramble into the bathroom cabinet and took out a lube tube. His eyes doted on the man's buttocks, but when he turned around, Jungkook couldn't help the drool over his veiny arms, chiseled abs, and the gravity-defying, erect cock. He didn't know which part to focus on. Jimin had that effect on him. 

When Jimin indicated to him with his index finger to come closer, his bare feet took him there in a jiffy. "Darling, you lied to me about your body."

Jungkook blushed but didn't understand what Jimin meant, and he wasn't entirely interested to hear anything about himself. So he bent down quickly when the next sentence that came out of the actor's mouth was, "bend down now."

Jungkook's cheeks burned in embarrassment as he raised his hips in front of Jimin's pelvis and felt a little touch as the blue-haired man rubbed the cold gel around his asshole. His head dipped down, seeing his feet placed firmly on the ground while his fingers curled around the cabinet wood strongly as he prepared his mind for the incoming. 

He felt a finger pressing against the tight little opening. He wasn't a virgin, but the sex he had one time was when he was nineteen, and it felt to him his virginity grew back. Jimin saw how the hefty man's muscles flexed as he obediently bent for him. Seeing the big body, Jimin's cock throbbed as he added some more lube to his fingertip and slowly slid it inside, rubbing all around as far as he could reach.

The silence passed between them and only a squelch of a finger pushing in, up to the knuckles, and out made the sound. The one more squirt and two and then three fingers inside Jungkook's ass made him moan gutturally, cutting through the silence.

When the pumping of fingers stopped, Jungkook rested his head on his right arm with his ass still high in the air. His dick tingled and twitched with excitement, knowing that Jimin knew what he was doing. His head lifted and his hips jerked backward in surprise when the tip of a hard cock bumped into his skin and smoothly pierced straight, making his heart stop for a second before it wildly began to patter. 

Jungkook's cock dripped, leaving a sticky, shiny mess of precum on the shiny floor between his legs as he felt the pressure inside his walls with the cock forcing inside him. He bounced forward and back, stabbing his knees against the cold cabinet as he engulfed Jimin's entire length like a hungry slut.

"Easy there, love."

Jimin's tone wasn't a requesting one, but it was commanding. Jungkook stopped entirely, letting the man decide the rhythm he wanted. It wasn't the fuck, but the mere realization that Jimin's cock was inside him made his cum start to rise in his balls. He stopped breathing and froze, knowing he couldn't finish just yet, even though he was desperately horny.

Jimin had started slow, but his lunges turned impatiently fervent, straight into Jungkook's ass with groans. Seeing Jungkook's stocky body, Jimin couldn't help it. He spotted Jungkook's shaky palms with how tightly he had held onto the cabinet. "Turn around," Jimin asked and the brunette did. 

Before he could understand, Jimin grabbed his thighs and lifted him up with another groan. "Wow, you are heavy."

"Sorry."