11 : Perfect beauty without slight imperfections

"My phone?"

"Charged." Jungkook handed one of the items he was holding in his hand to Jimin.

"Watch." Jimin extended his hand again after tucking his phone in his jeans' front pocket.

Jungkook wordlessly tied the wristwatch to the actor's arm.

"My disinfectant wipes?"

The assistant pulled one sachet out of the box and handed it to the actor.

"My script?"

"In your bag, Jimin."

"My rings?"

"Do you want them now or on the set?"

Jimin tutted, closing his eyes as Jungkook examined him anxiously. After showing just a little bit of affection to Jungkook, after opening up one bit, the modus operandi was to not look him in the eye or talk to him. "Where do I wear my rings, Jungkook?" The older male looked up at him at last. 

Jungkook would have been happy that Jimin spared him a glance, but the caustic comment had him feeling enraged. "Please allow me a moment. They are in my bag," he began to scramble through the fanny pack where he had earlier placed Jimin's rings while the actor began texting on the phone. "Here." The younger male extended his palm where six humongous rings were seated. 

Jimin picked them up one by one and slid them on his fingers before turning on his feet and strutting away. Jungkook rushed behind him to open the car door for him and let him enter the back passenger compartment. Whilst he drove, he couldn't comprehend how he would break the ice with the actor again that seemed to have been building on the surface every here and now.

In his deep thoughts, he led the way and pulled over to the shooting location. Jimin mutely got out of the car and proceeded towards his vanity. The younger man drifted towards the coffee machine and began to pour a cup for the older male when he heard a sweet voice greeting him. "Oh... Hi, Hyung." He said, turning his head a little and flashing a small smile.

"How are you, Jungkook? It looks like you have gotten the hang of it after all." Taehyung chuckled, grinning cheekily. 

"Sort of," Jungkook shrugged unsurely in a mock wince. How could he understand anything when Jimin was a new person every new day and he would have to read him thoroughly from the scratch. 

"Park Jimin is a nice guy underneath it all," as Taehyung took Jimin's name, Jungkook's heart immediately raced and his disinterestedness suddenly flipped into curiousness. "At least as far as I know him." 

"For how long have you been working with Mr. Kim?" The assistant asked another assistant. 

"Two years now."

Jungkook shot quick looks around him before he inched closer to the handsome man. "Do you know anything about Jimin and director Kim?" Taehyung looked amused by the question as he only stared at Jungkook's puckered lips. "They don't get along. Anyone can tell." The younger argued one-sidedly. 

Heaving a sigh, Taehyung decided he wanted to help Jungkook. He had expected this question in all honesty. If not much, he could at least share what he knew. "Can we catch up after work? I can tell you more if I am not constantly being watched."

"You too?" Jungkook scoffed, stepping away immediately, making Taehyung regret asking it. He wanted the young male to be standing with him for a few additional moments to be able to sniff him some more. 

The older shook his head to disrupt his thoughts when he dug his hand into his back pocket and pulled out a visiting card. "My contact details are there. But I'd prefer it if you text rather than e-mail me. I can show you around too. My evenings are usually free."